My Second Grow

I say give her about another 2/3 weeks. Wait till those pistols get amber. She's looking great tho!

.Live , love , grow.

Thanks that's what I kinda had planned. I was figuring up to January 15 with nutes and a week of flushing. That's 18 more days. Hopefully she'll be close then. We'll find out soon enough

Sent from BigRed using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I started giving my girl Cha Ching for the first time last night.

IMG_075949.JPG
IMG_075635.JPG
IMG_075859.JPG

Also, looks like you might have a little mute burn on your leaf tips

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks bro. I agree with nute burn also. Just over a week ago I got out of hand with nutes and gave her a heavy dose. I flush with a gallon and a half when I noticed. I just over did it. Thanks for the input I'm really curious on the next 2 weeks. Also do I need to start flushing for 2 weeks or wait 2 more weeks

I would say give it another week to week and a half until you start your final flush. If your still going to feed it with nutrients, now would be the time. Give them a slightly weaker than recommended dose of flowering nutes. This is when she needs them most. I have a feeling your going to like what you see over the next week and some change.

Question everyone. Looks like to me I got a nute burn going on but I been looking into my stems on fan leaves are turning purple. Is that a sign or phosphorus deficiency and if so is that why my plant showing signs of nute burn. I looked up signs of phosphorus deficiency and it says brown burnt tips. Just curious.

Was wondering do I need to flush plant I hate to cause I it's kinda late in flowering but I don't know. I would at least like to keep feeding her nutes for 2 more weeks but should I flush to get rid the nute burn if it's even nute burn. Thanks

Ok well I'm sad to say that no more cfls. I got 600watt hps today got it all hooked up. Lets see how big of a difference it makes. I'll upload pics as soon as I can.

Ok well I'm sad to say that no more cfls. I got 600watt hps today got it all hooked up. Lets see how big of a difference it makes. I'll upload pics as soon as I can.

You will definitely see an improvement from the HPS,
just watch your temps closely as the plant hasn't been climatized to any higher temps from a young age.
I would guess you have another month until harvest.
A little bit of burn on the tips can be a good thing as it indicates the plant is getting the exact (if not slightly more) nutrients than it can process, which is technically ideal, jump on eBay and buy the 60x - 100x magnification led loupe ($5.00) and check the trichomes daily.
The purple colour can be a phosphorus deficiency but it can also be a genetic trait that only shows later in the bloom. if you are using bloom nutes you can assume the plant is getting the right amount of phosphorus, be sure you are ph'ing the nutrients to approx 5.8 - 6.3 as that will ensure you aren't locking out the phosphorus, and check the runoff after feeding.
Looking great otherwise.

You will definitely see an improvement from the HPS,
just watch your temps closely as the plant hasn't been climatized to any higher temps from a young age.
I would guess you have another month until harvest.
A little bit of burn on the tips can be a good thing as it indicates the plant is getting the exact (if not slightly more) nutrients than it can process, which is technically ideal, jump on eBay and buy the 60x - 100x magnification led loupe ($5.00) and check the trichomes daily.
The purple colour can be a phosphorus deficiency but it can also be a genetic trait that only shows later in the bloom. if you are using bloom nutes you can assume the plant is getting the right amount of phosphorus, be sure you are ph'ing the nutrients to approx 5.8 - 6.3 as that will ensure you aren't locking out the phosphorus, and check the runoff after feeding.
Looking great otherwise.

Thanks lights been running a hour temp staying at 73. Everything's looking good. I just got carried away with nutes rookie mistake. It was it last feeding of beastie bloomz and I gave it a hot dose of it. The burn isn't really bad but been watching it. Gonna give it a good flush tonight. My ph been 6.2 to 6.7. I'm using all fox farm nutes so I'm hoping the purple stem is genetic. I'm trying to fix it. I been wanting to give cha Ching but with nute burn been cautious. Trying to get burn under control. I'm hoping it's what you said Greenman that the plant has just a little to much nutes that's a good thing. I will not be giving her any more heavy does. I was hoping she might could've handle it. I always thought I didn't give enough nutes. I just thought one heavy feeding wouldn't hurt then I got nute burn. Lesson learned always go less on nutes then more.

Thanks lights been running a hour temp staying at 73. Everything's looking good. I just got carried away with nutes rookie mistake. It was it last feeding of beastie bloomz and I gave it a hot dose of it. The burn isn't really bad but been watching it. Gonna give it a good flush tonight. My ph been 6.2 to 6.7. I'm using all fox farm nutes so I'm hoping the purple stem is genetic. I'm trying to fix it. I been wanting to give cha Ching but with nute burn been cautious. Trying to get burn under control. I'm hoping it's what you said Greenman that the plant has just a little to much nutes that's a good thing. I will not be giving her any more heavy does. I was hoping she might could've handle it. I always thought I didn't give enough nutes. I just thought one heavy feeding wouldn't hurt then I got nute burn. Lesson learned always go less on nutes then more.

Something I've learned with soil, is to always dial the nutes back a little bit no matter what, as the soil is already somewhat potent as it is.
I use just over half over the recommended dosage and i get fantastic results.
But you are exactly right, less is quite often more when growing the sticky green stuff in soil.

Something I've learned with soil, is to always dial the nutes back a little bit no matter what, as the soil is already somewhat potent as it is.
I use just over half over the recommended dosage and i get fantastic results.
But you are exactly right, less is quite often more when growing the sticky green stuff in soil.

Yes only problem I had out of my her was a mag deficiency early in her life. Just like you gave mine little then half the regular dosage and I got super excited seeing her start to bud and wanted to give a good dose of beastie bloomz hoping to pack on a lot of weight and that's the result. I learned my lesson for sure bro. I'm on board with what you said "less is more" I'll remember that for now all.

No gonna start in next day or so then give plain distilled water for 5 to 7 days hopefully everything goes right

Back
Top Bottom