My Second Grow

Happy late Christmas everyone

IMG_069047.JPG
IMG_070050.JPG
IMG_070641.JPG

I've been using all fox farm nutes. The only one I don't have is Cha Ching I've ordered it yesterday. Is it as good as what they say. She's done got open sesame and beastie bloomz so I went ahead and got cha Ching

Looking funky bru glad it all worked out for you. Plant is doing very well, have a blessed new year

Thanks bro everything is well here. Ready for harvest to come. Shouldn't be much longer 18 days is what I figured but might be a little longer.

Happy new year to you. May all our dreams come true!!

Sent from BigRed using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ah man I wish I could say the same for my grow. Just started 12/12 about 10 days ago....still a long way, LoL!! Dreaming of the PerfectSun1000

I know what you mean. I germinated one the other day and now it's done sprouted. Always a new journey. Had to start the new year off right. It's a mystery seed. I bought a 10 pack of auto feminized variety pack. I'm guaranteed 4 strains and a mix of 6. I'm gonna start a new grow on that in a week once it establishes itself. I'm gonna call it Mystery #1. I'm real anxious to see they had some really good names going from. White Widow to northern lights to blueberry to purp , jack herer to cheese,amnesia. I always like surprises. Then my buddy gave me a 12/12 Blueberry OG seed for Christmas. Gonna start it in spring gonna try make it a mother plant and take clones off her. I have big dreams this year. A lot more to come

Sent from BigRed using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom