My Second Grow

Thanks Pat she's going well next 7 days should be harvest. I would sleep on her if she would let me lol but here's a pic of her today with lights off.

IMG_086737.JPG

Now that is some frost. I am on day 22/23 of 12/12? Somewhere there too lazy to work it out but hoping my buds turn out as beautiful as yours

Thanks man I'm trying to do my best nothing special my first time Growing start to finish and I don't want to brag but I feel very proud of myself. I feel like it's some very decent plant and colas for a first time grown with cfls switched to hps just a weak ago to finish the flowering stage.

Yours will be fine man just lots of love and she'll give it back to.

Sent from BigRed using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Question for everyone could I harvest some of my colas and start drying or do I need to harvest at one time. My harvest day is 5 days away. Just wondering. Think I might be getting trigger happy

Main cola and most of side are clear turning amber. Some of lower could go little longer. Was seeing if a partial harvest would be ok. Do I supposed to buy plant in 48hrs of dark before I harvest?

I've been reading up on harvesting the top most part of the plant and letting the lower half grow for a week or so more and people are claiming the pop corn bud swells up nice. I've never tried this but I'm thinking of giving it ago who knows if I gain an extra 20% in yield I'd defo think it would be worth the week extra

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm thinking tonight gonna be the night to harvest. Everyone wish me luck and will post pics once I start

Haha cheers red the stickyness is unreal every time go to remove a yellow leaf I end up with buds getting stuck to my hairs on my arm lol .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I will brother I'll let you know how she is. Got another started 2 weeks old and she's a little fat thing. Solid indica for sure

Back
Top Bottom