My Second Grow

420-magazine-mobile1522630138.jpg

Not too sure bru but this is what I have regarding hermies. It does look like one of my older plants I grew....is it only at one place?

Yeah it's in one place doesn't move. Thus is about right a damn hermie

Sent from BigRed using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Just keep it going and see what happens. Cut that piece off, if the plant shows more of that then it is your decision to keep it or bin it. You will get buds but with beans in or you start a new grow, if I had the hermie option I would have taken it

Thanks bro for support. I will not bin it will keep going and see what happens. It's just a big let down. Don't know where I went wrong it's a feminized auto. I know there is always a chance for a hermie. Damn I want to cry now!!! !!!!

I know what you mean bru it sucks. Sometimes it just happens but also strange that it turned out this way

I know man I was hoping someone was gonna tell me I'm tripping or I was seeing things. But doesn't seem like that's gonna be the case

What you have there is a calyx with 2 pistils protruding. Those pistils are waiting for pollen. When pollinated the pistils will recede and the calyx will produce a seed.

No pollen no seed. A hermie plant will also produce male flower sacks. I don't see any male flower clusters on your plant.

All of the THC is in the Trichome glands which sit atop of the leaves and flowers. The calyx will be covered in Trichomes eventually.

What you have there is a calyx with 2 pistils protruding. Those pistils are waiting for pollen. When pollinated the pistils will recede and the calyx will produce a seed.

No pollen no seed. A hermie plant will also produce male flower sacks. I don't see any male flower clusters on your plant.

All of the THC is in the Trichome glands which sit atop of the leaves and flowers. The calyx will be covered in Trichomes eventually.

Thanks man for the much needed information. I needed it.

There should be no pollen she's the only one I got going and I got all feminized seeds. I know that's not always 100%

I was just worried for no reason. You taught me my lesson for today thanks bro.

Question? I'm just 3 weeks in flowering and all pics I look at the buds are bigger. Not sure what's going on been feeding half strength nutes plant seems really healthy and strong. My ph 6.6 temp with lights on stay from 73 to 77 lights off low 65. Humidity 43%.

She's an auto so I figured it would be further along. I wonder if the LST might of slowed her down not sure though.

Look about right too me I'm two weeks into flower and yours look more on than mine I'll send some pics

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The plants look great.

Don't get too hung up on what week it is. Keep giving her love and she'll reward you for your efforts and patience.

The plants look great.

Don't get too hung up on what week it is. Keep giving her love and she'll reward you for your efforts and patience.

Thanks man I'm just letting her do her own thing now. Just watering and giving nutes. I'm on board for the long haul.

Back
Top Bottom