My Second Grow

I hope she rebounds quick and I didn't do to much damage. It was a side branch with a bud site had me worried

Sent from BigRed using 420 Magazine Mobile App

what everyone think. This is what I did last night.

IMG_058046.JPG
IMG_058248.JPG

Looks great buddy, I wouldn't worry about that snapped branch, they love it.
Is that back under the CFL? did the HPS not hold temp?

HELP!! How bad have I messed up? I'm freaking out just went in to scrog my baby and having trouble holding screen trying get it mounted pull some side branches through screen and didn't pay attention like a dummy and the screen caught one of my side branches and broke it.

What's gonna happen!!!

Lol sorry. It dies everything dies then you get sick and die too. It sucks happened to me last season hahaha

Sorry I should be more constructive. Subbed.

Sometimes you can tape them back but it's not even worth it bud it's very healthy you won't even lose yield cause it just diverts the energy elsewhere.

Looks great buddy, I wouldn't worry about that snapped branch, they love it.
Is that back under the CFL? did the HPS not hold temp?

Thanks man that branch isn't broke I just did some LST to it. I broke a lower side branch the other day. As I see now it didn't even hurt her.

Yeah buddy had to switched back to cfls. I was having a hard time controlling the temp. Have to get duct work and fan.

What's up guys. Here's a look at her earlier when lights off. She done turned up from where I LST her last night so I decided to do a little more what everyone think?

IMG_059644.JPG
IMG_059742.JPG
IMG_059841.JPG
IMG_060047.JPG

Just curious I know it's probably impossible to say or judge but can anyone tell me how much yield I'll get off her. I am growing under cfls right at 300 actual watts.

looks awesome mate, great growth for just CFL, looks like a HPS grow.
:thumb:

Thanks man. I did run hps for only 3 days until I fount out I didn't have proper ventilation to control heat but everything else all cfls. Thanks again mate. Cfls has been great to me.

Back
Top Bottom