First time grower with autoflower big into regular gardening

Tonytones

420 Member
Hello Just want to know what someone thinks about these autos... this is my first time and I’m just doing my own experiment with neuts .
The medium I planted in is a certified organic compost I use in my garden and drains well . I if I could go back now I’d probably use some more perlite but oh well for this one . So far I have fed these with worm castings and tea ... I also make a fert by soaking banana peels and egg shells and coffee grounds in water over night in a jar and then mix with water to water the plant . I also dehydrate bananas and make a dust out of them and eggshell dust I then pile it at the base and set some healthy redwiggler worms on the pile and cover with some homemade finished compost . I feel that it’s a weird technique but something I’ve just thought of while stoned and messing around . I figure the banana dust and she’ll with go straight into plant after a watering with the homemade concoction then over time the worms with eat the remainder and shit out the black gold slowly . I have yet to use anything store bought and this is week 7/8 .
thanks and let me know your thoughts good and bad . I’m here to learn
D4D4518F-3F2D-4012-984B-C1F6C37A549D.jpeg

Here are more of the auto

Attachments

• 15E49EB7-E73B-434E-810F-05198C145563.jpeg
    15E49EB7-E73B-434E-810F-05198C145563.jpeg
    967.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 114A2CBC-F80B-4C8B-BE75-2CE354BB8AB3.jpeg
    114A2CBC-F80B-4C8B-BE75-2CE354BB8AB3.jpeg
    858.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 50F5D32F-CE6F-4C35-ACBA-B3D553F50968.jpeg
    50F5D32F-CE6F-4C35-ACBA-B3D553F50968.jpeg
    940.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 4D2187CA-3638-4DD9-8CD0-6279D4C099C7.jpeg
    4D2187CA-3638-4DD9-8CD0-6279D4C099C7.jpeg
    639.5 KB · Views: 50
Hi! :welcome: to :420:

Looks like they're doing okay. I like the living soil, something I want to try in the near future. What light do you have it under, how close is the light and what are your temps and rh? Looks like you have some leaf curling so there could be something slightly off there. Pic of the whole plant as well as some close ups is always helpful. Plus normal lighting.

This thread has been moved to Frequently Asked Questions.

We work hard to make 420 Magazine as navigable as possible for members and guests so that information can be easily found. We also want to ensure that your own thread receives the most appropriate responses, views or support.

:Namaste:

Hi! :welcome: to :420:

Looks like they're doing okay. I like the living soil, something I want to try in the near future. What light do you have it under, how close is the light and what are your temps and rh? Looks like you have some leaf curling so there could be something slightly off there. Pic of the whole plant as well as some close ups is always helpful. Plus normal lighting.
I will try to get to full pictures of the plants when I’m able ... I did notice the leave curling as well on mostly the earlier growth and the newer growth doesn’t have it if that makes any sense ... I think it was due to the heat as I have them out in 92 degree weather full sun high humidity and then bring them in under a cheap grow light I used once for microgreens but mostly just brought in under light for a little extra light 18:6 light schedule . Could the high heat and humidity make the leave curl? Or not getting something it needs nutrition wise

I will try to get to full pictures of the plants when I’m able ... I did notice the leave curling as well on mostly the earlier growth and the newer growth doesn’t have it if that makes any sense ... I think it was due to the heat as I have them out in 92 degree weather full sun high humidity and then bring them in under a cheap grow light I used once for microgreens but mostly just brought in under light for a little extra light 18:6 light schedule . Could the high heat and humidity make the leave curl? Or not getting something it needs nutrition wise
That's probably it then. Doesn't look like anything else is wrong. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom