First timer

andygoneglobal

hi,i'm Andy from the U.K,first time hobby grower,6 week old autoflower,blueberry automatic,do they look ok?

Screenshot_671.png

Screenshot_673.png

Screenshot_672.png

hi,i'm Andy from the U.K,first time hobby grower,6 week old autoflower,blueberry automatic,do they look ok?

Screenshot_671.png

Screenshot_673.png

Screenshot_672.png
Howdy do Andy

Welcome to the friendliest and most helpful forum on the planet

They look awesome. Your doing great mate.
There's quite a few of us from the UK on here, so you ain't alone.

Why not Create a journal? it's not only helpful for yourself, so you can document the progress, but its also benificial if you have any problem with you plants, as it helps others diagnose your issues easier, as they have the history of the plant to go by.

But for your first time, it's impressive..

Just one thing.
Try and get the best photographs you can. Natural light or just even more light is all it takes most of the time..

Howdy do Andy

Welcome to the friendliest and most helpful forum on the planet

They look awesome. Your doing great mate.
There's quite a few of us from the UK on here, so you ain't alone.

Why not Create a journal? it's not only helpful for yourself, so you can document the progress; but its also benificial if you have any problem with you plants, as it helps others diagnose your issues easier, as they have the history of the plant to go by.

But for your first time, it's impressive..

Just one thing.
Try and get the best photographs you can. Natural light or just even more light is all it takes most of the time..
will do tomorrow,i'll take some in the sunlight,i am currently using formulex on them but have ordered

Shogun Fertilisers - Samurai Terra Bloom Nutrient to finish them off,is this ok? they are under a 600 hps with a fan blowing on them and my tortoise sometimes keeps them company​

my tortoise sometimes keeps them company
As long as it doesn't get the taste for a nice juicy leaf. You might end up with just a stalk in a plant pot and one happy tortoise :laugh:

Not sure on the nutes. Never read up about them. What type of soil are they growing in?

:welcome: @andygoneglobal :passitleft:They look good :yummy: keep doing what you're doing :thumb:

Hi Andy - done BB several times; up your N until the fan leaves are dark green and fat
What is that lamp? Sorry, but it looks crap
Way to boost a newbie up there :thumb::rofl:
Mate, go LED
Environment looks dry
You have something against HIDs :hmmmm: ...take a walk through one of my journals, it may change your mind :dude-knocking:

Screenshot_671.png

Screenshot_673.png

Screenshot_672.png
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Girls look terrific. Lots of great members from your homeland.:thumb:
Keep up the good work.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom