FirstGrow - Miss Northern Lights

Wow, she's in worse shape then i thought. She can still bounce back but cause she's an auto not sure what's going to happen?

So you have to rule out:

-root burn from the fancy ferts

- foilar spray burnt the plant (all strains are different and should be treated accordingly, just cause one loves it the other might not)

-foilar spray with light burn ( did you spray with the lights on?)

Just some ideas, a good flush would probably be good, but being an auto not sure there a bit fussy.

I don't know about you but fussy bitches get the curb!lol

Hola, i would say that it is the spray, It might be causing the burn on its own but my guess is that you are leaving the plants under your lights WET. water has the property to refract light and increase the intensity and heat of it, and if the spray you are using has ANY oils in it at all, your almost garenteed burn if you put them away wet with HID lighting.

:D hope this helps

If this is not the case
Any chance the soil smells fowl?

N.W.Green

Hey Mr NW,

That could be the cause actually, as i do spray them while they under the light, but great white shark and white widow are fine with being sprayed under the lighting, i guess ill learn from this and do it outside the grow area!

Bio-Diesel the one im having problems with, all her leafs wilted and fell off, then around where the bud sites are little balls started forming, now i dont know do they turn he/she due to severe stress or what, however he/she has been removed, I did however have a good smell of the soil and nope it didnt stink, it just smelled like warm soil lol

Bit upset the bio-diesel went that way, i think i stressed he/she with tying it up im not to sure as you notice and even the gman will tell you, she was fine one day, the next day just went weird....

Oh well, still got 2 left and ive got 2 new seeds lined up for the next grow, Seventh Heaven and a double big bud

Thank you for stopping in, Least ive learned not to mist them under the lighting, Have a lookie at the pics for the other 2 plants, they look healthy :)

V-Man

Wow, she's in worse shape then i thought. She can still bounce back but cause she's an auto not sure what's going to happen?

So you have to rule out:

-root burn from the fancy ferts

- foilar spray burnt the plant (all strains are different and should be treated accordingly, just cause one loves it the other might not)

-foilar spray with light burn ( did you spray with the lights on?)

Just some ideas, a good flush would probably be good, but being an auto not sure there a bit fussy.

I don't know about you but fussy bitches get the curb!lol

Fussy bitch is in the bin lol :Namaste:

this is just a hunch but the reason why the other two may not be affected, Russian ruderalis which is the most common autoflower strain that is used to put autoflower tendancies into a strain line. then refined from there.

My guess is that based off of where the genetics are from, they are not as used to high heat/intensity.

lets just take White widow for instance half of it we know is the Brazillian white, now ive never been there but from what i know Brazil is tropical. thus atleast 50% of the genetics in white widow F1's will have tolerance to higher heat.

somthing to ponder upon :D

Hey G,

He/She is in the bin/fire, All her bottom leafs wilted and fell off, the main cola i tied down wilted and went brown, dark brown, i was misting it with water, then looked closely at the stem and around 2/3rds of the bud sites had little round balls forming around them, Pistils/Balls were present but im guessing that being tied down it got stressed and decided to turn hermie?

Still got the other 2, Bit of a shame as you know she was looking a big monster

But its all a learning curve and my advice is, fuck growing another auto, thats 2 that have fucked up on me, kush and bio, yet WW,GWS,NL = perfect

<3

Wow,

Sorry to hear about the auto. Not sure if the tying caused her to hermie or the spray. I NEVER spray any of my plants in flower. During veg is OK. I just don't want anything in contact with the flowers.

I guess if the spray it didn't hurt the other plants, they are heartier than the autos. If I ever grow an auto, I'm going to make sure not to mess around with her environment too much.

You might think about getting the Canna PK 13/14 or the Advanced Nutrients Overdrive, as you water the plants with them, not spray it on.

Hope you have enough plants left to keep you in weed until your next crop!

Hope all is good and your still in the "game'! Just a thought but myself i decided to get a strain and grow the hell out of just that strain. I read this tip from this site most likely, and i think its a good way to dial your set up in. I had three indoor grows and two outdoor grows with that strain before getting a new one. Anyway bud just my 5cents worth... :peace::Namaste:

Hey guys,

Sorry havent been around much, Just started a new job and court and im either sleeping or working, But yes im still in the game, White widow has about 4 weeks left, GWS not to sure she just looks like a spikey furball, white hairs are massive on her lol

Ill get some pictures and make a proper update for you guys once i find my camera again lol

Take care guys, Hope your grows are doing as well as my 2 girlys!!!!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom