Five Strains In 33"x33" - 600W HPS - Organic Soil Mix - 7 Gal Pots - Water Only?

I don't mind a bit.
I wish I could give you an informed opinion. I was not happy with my SS. If the yield is there for you now, and you think it is where you want it, I'd chop it early. I've only grown it once so I can't compare results to shorter harvest times. Tough call, for sure and I have no idea how to slow down the amber. Some GE maybe??? :goodluck:

What is GE?

While I don't "NEED" it now I'd hate to lose the last couple weeks when she oughta be filling out and packing on the weight.

I didn't know if I moved it out of the direct light if that would slow it down or not, guess I'll take one day at a time (like I have a choice :)
Thanks for your time, I do appreciate it.:high-five:

BI: Just a thought: If you're judging the amount of amber with the naked eye, you might NOT be seeing how many white pistles might be left. Take a digital photo of it and decide from that. I found that digital photos see more clearly than I do, and show the true percentage of amber to white.

You might have more time than you thought.

I would not use ANY chemicals on your ladies this close to harvest. Give them some homemade sugar daddy to plump the buds up and plenty of water until you chop.

BI: Just a thought: If you're judging the amount of amber with the naked eye, you might NOT be seeing how many white pistles might be left. Take a digital photo of it and decide from that. I found that digital photos see more clearly than I do, and show the true percentage of amber to white.

You might have more time than you thought.

I would not use ANY chemicals on your ladies this close to harvest. Give them some homemade sugar daddy to plump the buds up and plenty of water until you chop.

Thanks for your opinion AKgramma. I do use a 420Scope but have no way of capturing the image. I like the idea of "homemade sugar daddy." Is it 1 ounce Black Strap Molasses and 1/4 tsp CalMag per gallon? By the way, I am growing in FFOC/Perlite 3:1 if that matters.
:thanks:

Edited to add... I needed to "get er done" so after a little more reading I came up with 15ml Molasses and 1/2 tsp CalMag per gallon. I pH'd it to 6.5 and added it. Thanks to Major and AKgramma.

Thanks for your opinion AKgramma. I do use a 420Scope but have no way of capturing the image. I like the idea of "homemade sugar daddy." Is it 1 ounce Black Strap Molasses and 1/4 tsp CalMag per gallon? By the way, I am growing in FFOC/Perlite 3:1 if that matters.
:thanks:

Edited to add... I needed to "get er done" so after a little more reading I came up with 15ml Molasses and 1/2 tsp CalMag per gallon. I pH'd it to 6.5 and added it. Thanks to Major and AKgramma.

The homemade recipe I use is 2 TB brown sugar and 1 Tsp Epsom Salts per gallon. I had trouble finding Molasses, so I doubled up on the amount, seeing as Molasses is boiled-down brown sugar. My recipe i cheaper than the molasses-calmag solution.

The homemade recipe I use is 2 TB brown sugar and 1 Tsp Epsom Salts per gallon. I had trouble finding Molasses, so I doubled up on the amount, seeing as Molasses is boiled-down brown sugar. My recipe i cheaper than the molasses-calmag solution.

Molasses is a remnant from sugar making; a by product. Brown sugar (i.e. dominoes)in the US is white sugar with a little molasses added.
Molasses has all the minerals, etc that was present in the cane juice, not just sucrose.

:Namaste:

Very nice...I see what you mean by 3x3 and it is a nice looking sog (even though it's soil) . Thanks again for your insight on my couple Qs. Very much appreciated. Good stuff. JRiley100

Back
Top Bottom