Flash Does 2x Monster Profit Smart 5Gal Coco

This outdoor pics look fantastic, spring is right around the corner finally!

Thanks brother. I had to take pics to share with you guys. We had a wonderful bright sunny day!

Turned cold here today but will warm up again tomorrow

Next week will be colder for sure haha but we had time to enjoy 2 wonderful days and so the girls

I'm tired of all this cold!

Haha I prefer coldness in my case as it helps me managing Temps easier. When temps are between cold and warm pain starts!

@Pennywise

My friend I ve been looking on this forum and Google but can't seem to find a precise answer. My question is : when a feeding schedule says 1000ppm for week 3, if I water everyday, does it means I need to give 1000ppm/7 daily?

Yes that what's it's means mate. You using all 16 bottles you put up at the start?

Thanks for stopping by my friend. I was really trying to understand things. So it seems I had been using the products bad for a while. That s why veg periods were great then things were getting bad in flowering (there aren't much additives during veg). So the bottles can really really last more than I thought!

But what happens if my water is already 150ppm? If I water daily I m already over 1000 ppm a week

Ahh shit no mate lol I get your thought now. Never spotted the "/7"
When it says 1000ppm it means give it 1000ppm every day. Not including your tap water. So 1000 in your case means 1150.
That's a lot of nutes though. Gotta be giving it a good run off every day or they'll build up in the pot and get stronger.

I rarely go over half the recommended strength during veg. Just make sure they are getting a balanced mix. During flower you can bump up the strength. In flower make sure they get lots of calcium and increase potassium.

Ahh shit no mate lol I get your thought now. Never spotted the "/7"
When it says 1000ppm it means give it 1000ppm every day. Not including your tap water. So 1000 in your case means 1150.
That's a lot of nutes though. Gotta be giving it a good run off every day or they'll build up in the pot and get stronger.

Man you don't know to which point you ve been helpful! Now I understand better why they say to water till runoff. I also understand why I was stupid and should have got the 3gal pots. Daily feeding is what coco is aimt for. In my 5gal pots it seems they could be watered not more than 3x a week (and I think 2 would be enough). I was watering daily that's why I got build ups. So I need to feed way less as those plants will never root all the smart pots

I rarely go over half the recommended strength during veg. Just make sure they are getting a balanced mix. During flower you can bump up the strength. In flower make sure they get lots of calcium and increase potassium.

It s impossible to give full strength of AN unless maybe on a 6 feet tree! Hahaha!

Back
Top Bottom