Flash Does 2x Monster Profit Smart 5Gal Coco

Yeah mate as penny wise said, can't over water it. Get that bitch drenched every day my man. The problems of "over watering" actually come from a lack of oxygen which itself is caused by the media being too dense and having poor drainage/aireation. Ie growing in soil.
Not a problem for anyone else.
Always found it amusing that soil is literally the least effective way to grow a plant lol.

I
Remember it's almost impossible to overwater coco, water on the heavy side with weaker nutrient solutions.
Yeah mate as penny wise said, can't over water it. Get that bitch drenched every day my man. The problems of "over watering" actually come from a lack of oxygen which itself is caused by the media being too dense and having poor drainage/aireation. Ie growing in soil.
Not a problem for anyone else.
Always found it amusing that soil is literally the least effective way to grow a plant lol.

Thanks for precious advices guys! Truly appreciate!

Looks like they're greening up now.

Yes I hope they will keep recovering as I truly want them healthy to thrive! It s beautiful to see the links we create with our plants

Did some defo today. As usual the more you take off the more it seems you have to keep going haha. There were way too many hided but sites. I also put lights a bit higher to reduce heat at canopy

The big one finally doesn't seem that healthy. While I was removing stems I could realize her stems felt softer, weaker than those of the little one. I m pretty sure the little one (on the right) will produce more as she's way healthier. Will keep tracking and reporting as usual

Monster profit flip day 27

Lil Green crack update :

This how she looked on 15th March after weeks in the cold outside :

Seems she's started throwing up some pistils

Disagree lol
IMG_20190407_204711_326.jpg

IMG_20190407_204711_328.jpg
20190216_181609.jpg
IMG_20190305_100915_824.jpg

Those Monster profits are living up to their name @flashmp3 !!

I ve always been impressed by the size of your plants trunks! So huge! In think what @Barney86 meant is that their are others grow medium where weed thrive. In my case I started in soil mix but when I hopefully listened to @Asesino85 and choosed coco I was just impressed by how fast and huge roots were spreading. Plants grow so fast in coco! So as the root seem to grow more and quicker in coco I see it as a better grow medium than soil now cause what I've learned the most so far is that healthy roots = healthy plants and the more roots often mean the more yields

Haha na i do see what hes saying and yes my plants would grow larger, quicker as the roots will spread quicker. But i personally dont believe they will be as strong structurally as the stems and trunk will not have long enough to develop as much and adapt to the training and stuff i throw at them (which is what you just touched on with the trunk size ;) ) so I could get bigger plants faster but they would be skinny branches and make for smaller buds. also i grow for quality and in MY OPINION quality of end product is sacrificed for speed of growth. Again this is my opinion just what i have personally observed.

Yeah, just meant that soil is difficult to use, unpredictable and prone to lots of problems that are hard to fix lol.

i can't argue that it doesn't taste better, I'll give it that one. Can tell the difference in a nice organic grown bit of smoke a mile off . Only ever had it a few times and fully accept that it's a much cleaner, smoother, all round more beautiful smoke.

However......
Unitll somebody pulls an indoor auto yielding 2pound in soil, there simply isn't any arguing that it's a less effective way to grow weed.
Fairly sure I haven't even seen a 1lb auto done in soil indoors.

outdoors.... There is absolutely no competition. Composted horse manure and sunshine win 100% hands down.
indoors though with fake light.....
(Insert MC hammer doing the dance emoji) can't touch hydro for anything other than flavour.

Back
Top Bottom