Flashmp3's Green Crack x Blue Dream Rockwool Revenge

My previous grows show me the first down sites never go very tall and would have been trimmed later so I choosed to do it now to avoid the plant trying waste her energy into growing them.

I also trimmed the second blue dream to promote growth of down sites that were shaded. I remind that I m doing it that soon cause this plant is older than the other ones so don't mind being slowed down a bit. I also try to just pinch the top with my fingers without removing any part. Just damaging it to see if it promotes lower sites growth but still keep growing. Experiment.

My previous grows show me the first down sites never go very tall and would have been trimmed later so I choosed to do it now to avoid the plant trying waste her energy into growing them.

I also trimmed the second blue dream to promote growth of down sites that were shaded. I remind that I m doing it that soon cause this plant is older than the other ones so don't mind being slowed down a bit. I also try to just pinch the top with my fingers without removing any part. Just damaging it to see if it promotes lower sites growth but still keep growing. Experiment.

One other trick you can do to slow down the growth of a stem is putting a knuckle in it. What I do is pinch where I want the knuckle and bend the top part of the plant down. The plant will repair itself and the stem will be stronger. I will take a picture to show you what I am talking about

One other trick you can do to slow down the growth of a stem is putting a knuckle in it. What I do is pinch where I want the knuckle and bend the top part of the plant down. The plant will repair itself and the stem will be stronger. I will take a picture to show you what I am talking about
Supercropping

Some times you will have to put a weight or tie down the top of the stem you are putting the knuckle in cause the plant will try and strait it out.

Yes I know supercropping and have already done it multiple times even in flowering :

It works great. From know I m only pinching without bending just to damage the stems to make it stronger when it is healed. If the plants were taller I would have done exactly what you explained :)

I also did it in that grow :

I got to learn how to do it well by just pushing the stem between the fingers and apply enough pressure to feel something kind of "breaking" inside. Then it s easy to bend without fearing to break the external part

I’m familiar with supercropping but I’ve never done it myself. I’ve only seen people supercrop a main stem. In my case....with topping and training...will there be a time I should supercrop?

I’m familiar with supercropping but I’ve never done it myself. I’ve only seen people supercrop a main stem. In my case....with topping and training...will there be a time I should supercrop?
Depends.. youre running 2 of the same strain and doing a quadline, so unless you have 2 completely different phenos you should stay reasonably even through stretch. If not and one takes off past the other then supercropping would be a good idea for you

I wouldn't do supercropping on top of mainlining. Lot s of parts are removed when doing mainlining so I think it stresses the plant enough to make it thicker the stems. In my case I started to do supercropping after reading many articles and people praising it as a good way to get bigger stems. As you can always allow time of healing in veg, i thought I would try it as I had already learned how to do it during a previous grow during flowering. If it s just about managing canopy, I think topping and lst are enough.

I wouldn't do supercropping on top of maintaining. Lot s of parts are removed when doing mainlining so I think it stresses the plant enough to make it thicker the stems. In my case I started to do supercropping after reading many articles and people praising it as a good way to get bigger stems. As you can always allow time of healing in veg, i thought I would try it as I had already learned how to do it during a previous grow during flowering. If it s just about managing canopy, I think topping and lst are enough.
:thumb:

I wouldn't do supercropping on top of mainlining. Lot s of parts are removed when doing mainlining so I think it stresses the plant enough to make it thicker the stems. In my case I started to do supercropping after reading many articles and people praising it as a good way to get bigger stems. As you can always allow time of healing in veg, i thought I would try it as I had already learned how to do it during a previous grow during flowering. If it s just about managing canopy, I think topping and lst are enough.
I supercropped my gypsy haze as she started stretching past the other 2 like crazy. All under control now though

I supercropped my gypsy haze as she started stretching past the other 2 like crazy. All under control now though
I read somewhere that you aren't supposed to supercrop after the start of flower, but so many people have done successfully.

Cant wait to see the results! following eagerly!

I had never had plants growing so fast! This reminds me of the YouTube videos time-lapse when in the comments lots of guys argue about some pictures being fake cause sometime it shows kind of too fast growth! If I had seen this picture when I started growing It would have been hard for me to believe it :p

Back
Top Bottom