Floridafinest 630CHM First Try At RDWC Grow Journal

Oh yes their growing like crazy. I didn't go in the room yesterday because the lights were off when I got home from work. So this am I went in and they were through the second screen in a few places so I flipped to 12/12. Here is a before and after. 36 hours.
f9886f90cbe579c115063634f0369948.jpg
2cdcf2aedab6ce2906dc90bcfebb9a00.jpg

All I can say is WOOOOOWWW!!!!!

So I skipped going in yesterday as I got home from work too late. I swung through this morning and saw they are growing through the second screen time to flip. Here is a before and after photo 36 hours.
94a856e9489a0639380f57eac13b4b8c.jpg
98d067e7e0552d17304c383ed6bec7c7.jpg

Thanks guys. And at least it looks easy. Lol and thinking of it. Now that I have it dialed in I don't do anything really. Getting to that point was a mother fuc$#@ but I gotta say, this has been one of the easiest ways I've ever grown. So today no pics cause I shut off the lights for 36 hours doing a hard flip. I'll post an update on Friday. . thanks to everyone for all the support.

I have
16-sour d x lemon kush
2- pre 98 bubba kush
1- exotic genetics donkey butter. Test
2- seed junky triangle mints. Test
2- seed junky wedding cake. Test
2- dj Short original blueberry. Test
2- roots 6.4 b.s.e.

Oh man now I'm excited. I knew it was a huge yielder but wow that's some strong numbers you got. Your plants look great. I hope to get 2 a light off the 630's

N u will using sour d lineage for shur I was surprised n they was just under 2 300 wat led n 150 wat hps but I was really happy of the yield for shur n prilly dwc was a huge factor cuz u kno hydro tend to yield a bit better then soil but def subbed for the ride man I Ben lookin at these girls since u put them in theere forever Holmes lol at least for now but if I was u I will keep a clone of sd for shur sad to say that was my last of it I only have one more seed n since I'm in FL too I can't just go buy a clone all plants are done bye seed o well hope she a femail lol wat kind of nutrients u using

Hell ya bro I feel ya on that. Buuuut I'm in Cali I was just born and raised in Florida that's really my home. I can just go get clones a mile away but I really hate too cause of all the bugs and bunk ass genetics so I'm a seed man myself. But even that I have a huge selection of either way I'm keeping one of those beautiful ladies. I'm so excited about the lights coming on tomorrow I had to sneak in there in total darkness and FEEL the plants. Lmfao they are shooting through the net ima wake up at 4 am just to see the lights come on. Pics will follow. .thanks guys.

Heck I yeah man I feel u I c ppl have alot of bug prob getting clones n in reality it's simple to not have bugs in ur shyt lol but yeah I mean I clone my own stuff but it's all starts with the magic bean lol ur using good stuff my boy using terpinator goin real nice

Looking great Florida!! Look like trees up in there! They grew fast as hell!! Man it wont to long ago they looked like sick lil cuts and BOOM you got 3 ft by 2 ft bushes!! Great work glad ive been able to be part of it!!

Back
Top Bottom