Flowering opinions

rookiept

Hi i have 2 45 days blue wizards and soon i have to start flowring because of the space its getting realy small.
And i wanna know if one led 300w will be good enough for all the flowring time or i have to buy another one 300w led or i can put one on led and one on cfl 125w dual spectrum?
06883e4f1537ef38bcba5c3655bb64b7.jpg
104ae8c4a2a6ac716e364e714e52c185.jpg
c9cee0ecc6b6fb1c51722089b4fc2ad2.jpg

I know but i can not spend all that money if its realy need i will save to buy if not i will flow just whit 300w and one on 300w and one on cfl but i need some opinions pls

hello rookiept!

if it was me to choose on lights if it were my grow i would go for a 250-400w hps.

cfl's are great for veg stage but there not the best for flowering but some people have grown great grows with them.

never grown with led so i can give an oppinion.

good luck.

I would give it what ever light you can my friend. Like the others have said you can get by with what you have. But more light will give you a bigger yield. Those LED's are kinda made for one plant in my opinion. I used 5 of the mars 144 reflector panels over a scrog net that was only 6x4. They are great and I use them still but only really effective directly over the plants in my opinion.

hello rookiept!

if it was me to choose on lights if it were my grow i would go for a 250-400w hps.

cfl's are great for veg stage but there not the best for flowering but some people have grown great grows with them.

never grown with led so i can give an oppinion.

good luck.
Thanks bro but i can work whit hps i am growing on a small closet. Thats why

I would give it what ever light you can my friend. Like the others have said you can get by with what you have. But more light will give you a bigger yield. Those LED's are kinda made for one plant in my opinion. I used 5 of the mars 144 reflector panels over a scrog net that was only 6x4. They are great and I use them still but only really effective directly over the plants in my opinion.
Ok i will try save some money to buy another led. What you guys think the 300w ledgle from amazon?

Back
Top Bottom