FlowerTop's Collaborative Grow Journal with OO KUSH in Soil

flowertop

HI all..We have an Idea, with the permission of 420 Magazine I hope :Namaste::adore:
I'm sure this may have already been done , but if not and you want to partake in some fun growing as a co-op:high-five: . Read on ….
There are a lot of talented folks in this site with a lot of knowledge and we "The FlowerTop Couple" would love to learn as much as we can from you all. And My hopes is for other new Bee's out there just reading and learning , Please jump in the conversation , don't be shy .:cheer:
So let's have fun doing so .
We challenge all the readers with the great knowledge and experience to direct the perfect grow ..
Awww easy you say huh ? … But yes , there is a catch, we have rules to go by .
#1 For each step/ procedure there must be a unanimous Vote among all that participate
#2 Must use the use the available resources and budget set for the grow
#3 Must be discreet / So no CO2 Tanks / large equipment / abnormal large amount of bags of soil and so on ..

Explanation of rules
Rule Number one ..
To ensure the best growth there should be a vote on each procedure by all that all that participate .and this is where the fun begins , as a Collaborative effort there will be many opinions , but you must select one and it should be unanimous Vote.

Rule Number two … To make this truly a great challenge the available resources and budge is limited. Not to say this is insufficient funds or resources to archive this task .. Read below for more info.

Rule Number three, Must be discreet. We live in a Mayberry RFD Town , very small and everyone knows everyone and neighbors on each side ,

And to my Right her twin twisted sister that compares notes on my daily routine .
We have started a Veg garden indoors in the winter and now is a box garden outdoors, with tomatoes, herbs, and other items you would find in a garden. This was to give us the excuse to have all the soils and other items to make a grow garden we store out in the open in the garage. The construction of the indoor Grow closet was done during a renovation of one of our rooms in the house and is very well Hidden , sound proof , air tight with ample air exchange . Even if you knew there was a room it would be very difficult to find and open

Here is the list of available resources for the grow
Budget $100
Items on hand
Soil : Have on hand.. FoxFarm Ocean Forest Potting Soil, and Fox Farm Happy Frog Potting Soil
Large bag of THERM-O-ROCK ORGANIC OMRI LISTED PERLITE
Nutrient : Fox Farm Nutrient Trio Soil Formula , and ChaChing, Beastie Bloom
CALiMAGic from General Hydroponics 1-0-0 ….. 946 Ml
Cleaning Salutation : Flora Kleen from General Hydroponics And BlackStrap Molasses Unsulphured
Water source : Home Depot sells 5 gal Filtered water for home drinking dispensers . Not sure on the PPM however when the meter was kind of working it was at 22 PPMS the PH is right at 6.0 so close to RO water as you can get .

Meters :
HM Digital PH/Temperature Meter … storage solution and pH 7.0 buffer
Also have pH Test Kit with drops for back up

Grow Room and equipment:
Grow room
Total size 4 feet deep, 6 feet wide, 10 feet tall
With 3 Grow containers,

#1 Seed and Clone container :

clone_and_seed_room_.JPG

This container has its own lighting with 2 ea T5 fluorescent tubes (6500K) this is a small room 1'6" wide 4 ' deep and 2'6" tall , has constricted airflow to keep the room RH at 60% and Temp at 79 degrees and heat mat to keep the room warm if needed . So far with this set up I have had 100% success on all seeds and clones

#2 Veg container :

IMG_005087.JPG

This container has also T5 fluorescent tubes 6500K 4ea produces 8,000 initial lumens. This room is 4' deep 4 ' tall and 3'6" wide with ample air flow with and adverse temp of 77 degrees and 37% RH . This room also has 100% success on all plants, they grow like weeds :yahoo:

#3 Flower container

Flowerroom_.JPG

This container has a large sealed grow light Hood with 6" air flow, running a 400watt HPS , I do have a Large Can Filter the Air flows in the filter through the Hood and out to the roof in a vent , 3 fans for air flow and intake 6" line from nearby bathroom , This room size is 4' deep 3'6" wide and 6' tall Plenty of room for 4 plants with a cycle of every 17 days one out and one in , well that is what I planned on anyway . This room is cool on the bottom by the pots in the shade the room runs at 77 degrees and on the top of the plants it kind of warm I think, and it runs at 79 to 81 degree and average RH of 30%

The Lucky Plant, let's call her Marry Jane
OO Kush Feminized : Indica genetics crossing originated in Northern California. It develops dense buds full of resin, citrus aroma with sweet nuances, devastating physically and mentally Indoor cultivation recommended.
Features
Sex: Feminized
Type: Mostly Indica
Flowering Time: 50 to 60 days
Yield: 350 to 400gr/m2
Indoor Height: 75 to 100cm
Genetics: OG Kush
MarryJane.JPG

Right Now Marry Jane is 19 days old and was born on 4-20 Yes that's right 4 /20 , she was planted in Fox farms soil, moistened ,and covered in sifted soil about 1/4" deep and in 56 hours she popped right out . Right now she is very happy where she is and the soil she is growing in .

So what this Post is all about is If you had this Genetic and the available resources for the grow, how would you do it . Step by step all the way to harvest and cure , As we stated this will be a Collaborative effort by all that participate in this Grow .
Every one post on how you would do each step and we take a vote for best action plan On Each Step . We will award by recognition:high-five: the MVP of this growth at the end of the growth .
Sounds fun huh ?
So let's get this Room Buzzing:tokin: with post and your input .
We, as your growers will follow each step to the detail and document with Photos and logs as we go:morenutes: . Ask any question and we will answer the best we can .

So Step one .. when should we transplant into larger pot and what size and soil mixture and feeding schedule ..

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom