Foliar feeding gone wrong - Help!

1stimeFarmer

Ok guys, So i foilar feed my plants straight nutes(no water mix) n then my woman turns off the lights!!! They have extreme burns. Any ideas? I'll post pics
Thanks in advance!!!!
420-magazine-mobile1946819117.jpg
420-magazine-mobile149296177.jpg
420-magazine-mobile663395961.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1279996196.jpg

1stimeFarmer

Re: Foliar feeding gone wrong. Help!

Never done anything Foliar myself, but I don't think you ever want to use nutes full strength no matter how/where you are applying them, unless there is something premixed out there on the market (not aware of any as it's shelf life would be way too short I would think).

How do I foliar feed?

Re: Foliar feeding gone wrong. Help!

Howdy 1stime, Maybe you could explain your foliar feeding process? What nutes are you using? I grow in soil and the only time I have ever sprayed anything on my leaves was to kill mites. And then I would never have wet leaves under my lights. I've always thought the roots were best for nutrient uptake.

Spray the plant really well with plain water 1/2 hour before lights shut off or a half hour before they come on. Spray really really well. Be sure every leaf is dripping wet. All you can do is ride it out. They are tough plants. That will get those salts off the leafs. Dang man, straight nutes with no added water? Foliar feed at 1/10th strength lol.

25% strength is fine for future. I would spray a lot with just pH water and superthrive to dilute existing nutes and possibly help the stress. Honestly that's super bad to spray just plain undiluted nutes gasoline would have been equally as helpful. U could definitely benefit with a guide to the basic. Less nutes is always safer

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom