Forest Gump Is Growing!

hmmmm....thinking about that one!
I traded him a 1/4 for this massive air flow unit and giant charcoal filter!! I have to keep the fan on low so my tents don't explode!!!!!! This was before his mite problem!!
DSC03524.JPG
DSC03527.JPG

My veg tent is to capacity....best looking plants I have personally seen yet in my endevours! They are just awesome. Sad thing is I will have to sacrifice some, as I am still waiting on my second bloom tent.
DSC03540.JPG

Great day to take the boat out....but gonna leave the big girl in the yard and take the "little girl" out!! I clocked her at 68 mph on nitro last week!!!! Not bad for a 3 foot long vintage r/c boat!!!
DSC03470.JPG
DSC03388.JPG

I hope everybody had a great 4th of July. I pretty much hung around home because my girl just had a total knee replacement and I am playing doctor. She is a trooper though!!!

July 1st was a nice relaxing day for us. We don’t celebrate the 4th up here... but it was a mighty fine day if you do ask!! :thumb:

happy belated 4th of July to you!!:ciao:
Going to a going away party tonight. A buddy is moving out west...Colorado. Gonna be all sorts of treats and good folks there. He has lived with my other buddy for a while. He lives in a converted warehouse...the lower level can hold like fifty cars! It is one big maze with all sorts of down to earth people..BUT...gotta leave early, as I have to mow the homestead in the morning and HATE feeling like shit the day after...kinda outgrew that years ago!! I will just sorta make an showing an sneak out...lol. (and maybe give him an ounce for the journey!)

I ordered Super Skunk...they sent me 19 (woops!! 20...one was hiding under the label!!) and I only ordered 10!...Maybe a new grow journal?? Hmmm
DSC03588.JPG

Plants are watered and fed...NOW I am going to town to watch my cousins movie. It is the first world showing in an intimate refurbished 200 year old movie theater!!! He wrote, directed and produced it himself. Gonna be mostly family. I built some props for it, so will be kinda cool to see them in the movie!!!! A lot of the scenes are shot in caves we hung out in growing up. Hope it is as good as the book!!!

Back
Top Bottom