Forest Gump Is Growing!

I have to say that I am a believer in Terpinator thus far. I was sceptic ... afraid of burn although it states it won't burn, even with the other nutes. I actually doubled my nutes...adding 5 ml per gallon of Terpinator every water (10 ml for the ones in bloom). The clones took a growth spurt and are looking great, although I need to do some training. On top of that, the ones in the bloom tent are more smelly and filling out more. No burn on the tips or anything on the ones in veg. I am using mycorrhizal fungi root enhancer for the roots now, so that may be a factor too. I guess I am slowly expanding my hillbilly ways...lol!
DSC03155.JPG
DSC03151.JPG

I am not dead!!!! Just been busy. Not much going on here,,,same grow...clone...veg..bloom. I am changing to super skunk and will be glad....the girl scout cookie is great, but need a change. Lol...I do get 100% on the cookie clones though....have too many!!!....by the way...there are probably 80 of these
DSC03486.JPG
DSC03487.JPG
DSC03496.JPG
clones out there in the WV hills.....just sayin!!!!

Doing some supercropping and watering my babies. I like to water each one at a time...can see what they need and go from there. They are low and wide...love it! In a week or so some will go to the bloom tent. Setting up a third bloom tent cause I just need it. My girl does the defoliating when they hit the bloom tent, and she trims the buds..(I hate doing that!!)
DSC03497.JPG
DSC03502.JPG

Beautiful plants, Forrest.

Good to hear from you Forrest!! Your grows are looking great brother!
Thanks!!! I have pretty much phased out the bags for buckets...just personal preference. Running three leds in each tent now. My high flow air mover flows through the veg tent..and then through a duct to my bloom tent....temps stay right where I want, and I have a few bends in the ducting so light doesn't leak into the bloom tent.. My girl defoliates the hell out of them for bloom...lol. Just getting excited to pop the Super Skunk seeds!!!!..HeeHee!!!!:adore:

My version of Temptations!!!! More Girl Scout Cookie clones!! The cat treat containers work great for the first clone transplant!! I can see the roots and they are free!!!! ps..these are at one week....just introduced them to light nutrients.
DSC03504.JPG
DSC03505.JPG

And of course, my brother, who I bought this place from, including what he left of his grow stuff, was in town a few days. He was kinda critical of my grow and never has a good word to say unless it is or was his idea. He works for a growers supply company out west now...thinks his way is the only way. Sibling rivalry I suppose...lol. Funny....he had no buds but wanted some of mine...imagine that.:cough:

And of course, my brother, who I bought this place from, including what he left of his grow stuff, was in town a few days. He was kinda critical of my grow and never has a good word to say unless it is or was his idea. He works for a growers supply company out west now...thinks his way is the only way. Sibling rivalry I suppose...lol. Funny....he had no buds but wanted some of mine...imagine that.:cough:
"this weed is bullshit.. can i please have some bullshit" LOL brothers man.

OK...my last harvest I did this. I hung them until the buds were a wee bit dry, them I trimmed the large stems off and placed them all on a box fan that I built a stand for. It lays flat and has an extreme low setting. I have two large stainless steel mesh strainers i filled with the buds and left on the fan for one day. Then it went to the curing jars. It was like....wow!!! Best batch so far according to my testers!!

sounds like he knows his shit

i am sorry
He does, in plumbing/gas fitting. He’s a wizard.

I’ve saw his t bar work, and framing work. I cringe. I also helped him build his deck... I gave him a few major pointers... he did not listen.

when I insulated, polly’d and boarded his garage for him. He was sure kind enough to leave me do my thing lol.

My buddy had spider mites a few months ago, so quit growing. He wants to trade his lights and some other stuff for a quarter or so. Great deal, but I am afraid, as I don't want to introduce mites into my grow....I have no idea if the eggs or such would still be viable......think I will pas on it.

Back
Top Bottom