Forest Gump Is Growing!

So,,anyway. Did some clones today. Super cropped some in the veg tent. I have to say, now that I have done it a few times, I like super cropping as opposed to low stress training. Less time consuming...twist them between your thumb and fingers, bend them over and your done. The best part for me is watching them turn skyward in an hour or so...just simply amazing to me!! Since my clones are healthy it is working for me.

Think my broadband is back!! Yippee!!...My little workstation...lol.
today (4).JPG

Since I save all my lower baby bud trim and other trimmings ,which I freeze, I have been making cannabutter.. Today I ended up with 80 choc rice krispy treats and 40 brownies. OH...and before I decarb I throw in some diggity dank as well, just for shits and grins!!...scary treats!! To all my friends...don't say I didn't warn you to wait an hour..lol!!:yummy:
DSC02895.JPG

Congrats! Happy harvesting! :yahoo:
Not getting huge yields per plant, but am putting them in the bloom tent at around a foot tall or so at the moment...they are all stepped a week and 1/2 or so apart, so at least I always have something to harvest. I can fit 9 to 12 in the bloom tent at that size and make better use of the light spread. I just yank them from the back, harvest..slide them all back and insert new ones up front. I am quite content with an oz or so from each since I can always harvest! :woohoo:...Hillbillies can always thrive!

This is just my opinion. The fabric bags are just ok for me. I have found that I keep going back to the kitty litter buckets that I have drilled holes in. I just like the firmness of them...easier to handle. They fit on my trays better. They are taller, so the roots have more room. And I can plant a little lower and always backfill some soil on top if my babies need some support. Like I say...just my opinion and what is working for me. And since I have cats, they would be thrown away anyway...why not use them?? AND...they are perfect for my used soil...flush the shit out of in my work sink...flush again..then reuse it!!

Ok...here we go. Work is closing in a while...seems everybody is bringing stuff to build gingerbread houses and beer, and whiskey, and edibles and such. We are gonna lock ourselves in and do this. I am NOT doing the beer pong thing though!! The competition is on!! I think I will use edibles for my gingerbread house!!...mmmm!! Taking my Sony...this shit is going on facebook!!

Back
Top Bottom