Free Test Bestva

Contact support@bestvaled.com they will give you instructions.

Buy the light on Amazon.....send "order number#" and your "paypal" address to above. The funds will be reimbursed via PayPal.
Light will be delivered. For the price of the paypal transaction.
I'm in the U.S. can't comment for other countries.

Just arrived!
20210329_162813.jpg
I’ll reach out to them and see what they say. Looks like for my room I’d need a minimum of 2 of the pro 2000’s to properly fill the area the way it currently is with 4 competitor lights. Id love to have less lights to manage and lower tent temps haha..
Forgot to mention, I don’t have nor have the intentions of getting pay pal.

Wondering if there’s open slots available still and what’s needed to jump on board, I’m partaking in the sponsored GSC comparative grow by @Weed Seeds Express and @420 and need a couple lights to fill my 5’x6’ flower room. I would like to achieve as close to 1000 ppfd across the entire canopy as possible. I would love to see how your lights compare to one of your competitors! Thanks for your time in advance.
I think they're done. I have two friends that can't get a reply.

Got the light
As you can see it's a better spectrum of visible light at first look. This was at 100% power.
The spectrum king 1000 watt units I run and replaced one with this typically generate around 122 degrees Fahrenheit at the fan ports and warm that room rite up.
I will give this a few hours to run and get warm and see if it is cooler or warmer with straight heat sinks vs active cooling fans.
I keep that room fairly humid on the tropical side actually near or about 80% relative humidity and plants like it check my journal pictures for proof of concept.
Overall first impressions are solid, it was well packed has some innovative slide lock attachments for the cables on top I battle my old ones that have snap clips and get twisted making them randomly shorter so that is a nice improvement.

More in a while
Time to let it eat a while

20210329_175235.jpg

20210329_175229.jpg

Here is a sneak peak on we’re my light is goin to go threw all this together last min with a few moms we will see how it does on my ebb flow table 3x3 running Tropicana poison, dosi33, gelato, purple queen should be fun

just a passing thought
and feel free to reply or not
a lot of places require you to tell when
you have been "given" an item to review
I see 27 reviews currently on Amazon for these lights
and nobody that has reviewed them has as yet to mention
them being provided the item to review.

thoughts?
Maybe because it wasn’t that great when they received it and could only be used for seedlings by itself but requires a more powerful light to go with it to get the plant to harvest, its just a thought as well....

Here is a sneak peak on we’re my light is goin to go threw all this together last min with a few moms we will see how it does on my ebb flow table 3x3 running Tropicana poison, dosi33, gelato, purple queen should be fun
I hope your going to run another light with that because by itself, it’s not going to get it I’m afraid. You have beautiful plants by the way.

I’ll reach out to them and see what they say. Looks like for my room I’d need a minimum of 2 of the pro 2000’s to properly fill the area the way it currently is with 4 competitor lights. Id love to have less lights to manage and lower tent temps haha..
Forgot to mention, I don’t have nor have the intentions of getting pay pal.
They will only give you 1 light, the 1000w one. And if your new to pay pal then pay pal Automatically puts a 21 day hold on the money that they send you and it will not be released for you to use until after 21 days. So basically you’ll be stuck with paying for the flight upfront while you wait for your PayPal funds to be released 21 days later.

I hope your going to run another light with that because by itself, it’s not going to get it I’m afraid. You have beautiful plants by the way.
Yeah I figured I’ll have to add some light to atleast get decent yeild n thanks I’m waiting till there newer light comes out to try it in my 4x4 now running Mars with great results but I hope there new light does better hopfully I see there quality in the light they sent me here is my 4 x 4 now 4 autos but I still think it can do better I don’t no we’re but just feel it lol

They will only give you 1 light, the 1000w one. And if your new to pay pal then pay pal Automatically puts a 21 day hold on the money that they send you and it will not be released for you to use until after 21 days. So basically you’ll be stuck with paying for the flight upfront while you wait for your PayPal funds to be released 21 days later.
Lol, not within what would work for me. It’s always worth at least inquiring though.

@GrowTina Thanks again! I just received the light. I will be posting some images and my first impressions. Please say thank you to the Bestva management team for deciding to sponsor our forum. Having this place makes a big difference in our lives.

To other members that are frustrated or confused about the process. There is a minor language barrier but with some patience, we were able to get through it. Only a few days and the light was in my hands! I would say that is a definite win just for being a 420 mag member.

Please let me know if you have any questions. You are welcome to PM me and if I can offer assistance, I will do what I can. I am far from a light expert. It is one of the areas where I need to improve my knowledge base.

Here are the boxes as they arrived from Amazon. As you can see, there is nothing on their box indicating it is a light or any branding of any kind.

Here are some overall and close up pics of what is inside.

Here are pics of the user manual. I figured it would be helpful to include it.

My first impressions...

I was a little confused about which side of the box to open. There is no print, branding, or anything for that matter on the outside of the box. I ended up opening the top side of the light. That sucks because it makes it more difficult to get it all the contents packed up nearly. You probably want to open it from the led side. I'm being picky but that annoyed me.

The light itself is sleek, well built, and includes some good hardware for hanging. I really like the look of the light itself. I am not a light guru! Please forgive my ignorant initial first impression.

The dimmer dial has a bit of an issue in the lowest setting. To turn it on, you need to increase the power to 15+% before it actually turns on. Then I was able to dial it down to the lowest setting which is 5%. Not a big deal to me personally but figured I would mention it.

I have not hung it or used it on a plant yet. I will be doing that soon. I only unboxed it, plugged it in, and took pics. So far, I am very impressed! I feel fortunate to have been selected. Being a newbie indoor grower, I feel like I have a good light to grow some decent buds. I think it is fair to say this is a good budget to intermediate light to start with if you're buying it outright. I have a 5x5 Mars Hydro tent. I will be putting this light in the front left portion of my tent. I'll have 4 sections that are 2.5 x 2.5. I think this light will suffice for that area with no problem. That's all I have for y'all right now. If there are any questions or something you want to look into more carefully, let me know.
Thanks for your open box ,hope your plants will enjoy my LED

have you got it ? now
Yes I don't have a 3x3 tent only big ones so I found a perfect closet. Will go get some insulation board or just use panda and make the closet to size. Really wanted to put my 2 dwc under it but afraid it'd wouldn't get the best results for that sized lamp, thr buckets buckets width alone woukd be 15in+15 inch. And I have a lamp that's similar with 1 spectrum wanted to do side by size but with 3k and 5k and IR spectrum wouldn't be fair so what I think I'll do is build the closet to foot print specs. I have some clones to trans plant I put i 1gal fabric. Believe it has a veg foot print of 3x3 ans flower of 2.5 x 2.5. A 1 gal fabric diameter is 8inches so I'm debating to do 3x3 for a total of 9 1 gal fabric pots under it and do a mini and compare results with other participants. Or do 1-2 auto flowers for faster results. You guys have any special requests I know the 3000k is going to do well in flower, more people don't know by adding thr 5k not only does it do well in veg but that added blue during flower will boost yields even if your an HPS grower add some mh/ or cheap led strip 1 per two lamps you'll be surprised with your yields. As for as the IR spectrum I used two par red/ infared bulbs one on each end of the table. Now I had the ability to control when they went off and on think it was 4 on 3 into lights and off and similar off 4 or 5 on 3 mins after lights off. And I notice it can cut off up to weeks so you can harvest earlier. On full time supposed to do that and give u a better stretch . And spectrum sheet adds up 2.9j/s. Not exactly sure u got into the spectrum below 400nm but this is what I've been looking for in a larger scale. The 3x3 would give an idea on quality and yields, the auto flowerbjusr be quicker from start to finish.

Maybe because it wasn’t that great when they received it and could only be used for seedlings by itself but requires a more powerful light to go with it to get the plant to harvest, its just a thought as well....
yeah, uhm
what?
I am asking how the testers feel about if we
should say or not say that these were samples provided to review
a lot of places have very strict rules regarding reviews and
stating that the item was provided to review
wasnt asking about how the light does or does not work
with seedlings etc as I have no inkling what these will accomplish
YET

Hi
I'm Tina from Bestva Store: bestvaled.com
Recently, we Launched a new grow light with highest productivity in current market, pic attached, please check it.
Hereby present 50 pcs FREE testing samples for our VIP clients, lasting for 10 days, first come, first served.
If interested, please reply to us.
support@bestvaled.com
I am currently using bestva 2000 would love to try new product thanks ken

yeah, uhm
what?
I am asking how the testers feel about if we
should say or not say that these were samples provided to review
a lot of places have very strict rules regarding reviews and
stating that the item was provided to review
wasnt asking about how the light does or does not work
with seedlings etc as I have no inkling what these will accomplish
YET