Free Test Bestva

i recommend you one Pro 1000W to cover your tent

.. he's in a 4 x 4. your pro 2000 is the first one with a footprint covering the total area in flower.

The amount will depend on the size of the canopy and what photosynthetic photon flux density (PPFD) you want to achieve, which depends on what you’re growing

about 100% of us here will be looking for the following :

canopy : wall to wall
ppfd : as much the light can muster
what we're growing : an abundance ( hopefully ) of weed

your pro series looks decent. you have dimming which is a plus.
hope to see your stuff around here soon.
:)

The amount will depend on the size of the canopy and what photosynthetic photon flux density (PPFD) you want to achieve, which depends on what you’re growing
Hi Grow Tina. The pro 1000w only covers a 3x3 tent, a 4x4 tent requires the pro2000w.

if he thinks it's too small ,he could get 2 to cover that area
Yes. That would definitely work. I look forward to using mine when it comes the end of the month. I feel like it’s going to be a great light!

I’ve returned your email reply and heard nothing since.
It takes her a little bit because she’s all the way in China and I’m not sure what the time difference is

I was just wondering if Bestva is making any new Cree Cob Lights ? I've never tried that type of light. I've read many reviews on your Cree Cob lights & they are highly rated & considered one of the better ones out there. I just ordered a new light Monday (10 Bar / 800 watt) & have several other lights so I'm pretty well lit. But I may consider a few COB's to add to it. Kind of why I'm asking if you've came out with any new ones.

Back
Top Bottom