Free Test Bestva

I'm sure they have a huge inflow of emails right now offering out lights lol

Sweet, that was real fast. Can't wait to see if hung and shining!
Its up and running. See the private message I sent you.

C516A814-1025-448D-90C3-2F1E6A61C8E4.jpeg

BEF6DBA5-2CA5-4DE9-B492-8EB92004E3FC.jpeg

136B783C-4EE1-4FED-9A96-A5AFECE19D74.jpeg

Hi
I'm Tina from Bestva Store: bestvaled.com
Recently, we Launched a new grow light with highest productivity in current market, pic attached, please check it.
Hereby present 50 pcs FREE testing samples for our VIP clients, lasting for 10 days, first come, first served.
If interested, please reply to us.
support@bestvaled.com
i forget to tell you ,now only US warehouse in stock ,the shipping address it's better in US ,other countries need to pay for extra shipping fee

Well I must say, I've been in contact with Bestva... and after talking with them, they seem to be very customer service oriented. Just give them time to get to you, they're busy with rolling out these lights and there is time zone differences.

So while I haven't gotten the light yet, but I have to say I'm already impressed.

Well I must say, I've been in contact with Bestva... and after talking with them, they seem to be very customer service oriented. Just give them time to get to you, they're busy with rolling out these lights and there is time zone differences.

So while I haven't gotten the light yet, but I have to say I'm already impressed.
Same here!... They are very nice in customer service, Like Rexer said they probably have numerous orders to ship out and time zone differences and it will take some time to get to us eager growers! ;) lol

I was resent the first email, feel like this isn't working out for me lol
edit: As far as paypal goes, is an email not what they're asking for? What am I doing wrong?
An email is all you need to credit an account.

@smoke99 I sent a second email with my shipping address today and they got back to me quickly.

Then sent a second email to me requesting my pay pal email, so I feel fairly well about it.

I forgot my communication with them was from 9 to 10 am eastern time today.

So, maybe send your shipping address in the morning; reason being China time.

I guess you could try now but, I have no idea what time it is in their part of China.

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom