Free Test Bestva

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I was able to get in touch with them early. We exchanged a couple emails the past couple days. I was able to put my order in and should be arriving by Thursday. I will say...it's a slick looking light! When they sent me a pic of the one to order, I was impressed at its general appearance. Then looking at the specs, impressed me even more. I am far from a light expert. That is something I am working on getting better at.

For everyone concerned with their way of getting you the light, instead of just sending it to you; it is actually a very smart marketing campaign. They are paying you the retail amount for the light via PayPal. You then order their light via Amazon. By doing it this way, they are increasing their purchase count which will boost their Amazon sales algorithms. Pushes them toward the first page of generic LED light searches. At the end of the day, this campaign is costing them less than $10k to get lights into the hands of growers. Most of us will likely give some high reviews is my guess. That ultimately will be getting them even higher up the Amazon food chain too. I will be utilizing this light for an upcoming grow for sure. I have a 5x5 tent so I will dedicate this light to a single plant

@smoke99 I sent a second email with my shipping address today and they got back to me quickly.

Then sent a second email to me requesting my pay pal email, so I feel fairly well about it.

I forgot my communication with them was from 9 to 10 am eastern time today.

So, maybe send your shipping address in the morning; reason being China time.

I guess you could try now but, I have no idea what time it is in their part of China.

Tok..
Yeah, you are really nice man ,make it process faster

i forget to tell you ,now only US warehouse in stock ,the shipping address it's better in US ,other countries need to pay for extra shipping fee
Sent u an email....I am in US

Happy plants

0324211022_HDR[1].jpg

0324211023[1].jpg

Well, I'm about ready to give up.:(
I sent one email and one message in here.... All I am willing to do........

$150/hr @ 40 hrs for a true certified electrical engineer to test and verify.
$5000 advertising

or........

$700 total to have the community test them and get free advertising.

Free stuff always gets a better review, it's human nature

Just my thoughts

Hi
I'm Tina from Bestva Store: bestvaled.com
Recently, we Launched a new grow light with highest productivity in current market, pic attached, please check it.
Hereby present 50 pcs FREE testing samples for our VIP clients, lasting for 10 days, first come, first served.
If interested, please reply to us.
support@bestvaled.com
I currently have a beat a bit would like to try a new style one and possibly purchase one

Hey all,

I just wanted that let all know request to be a tester of their new light have not fallen on deaf ears. They are currently on the busy side try to get their new product ready for the market.

I think sometimes we all need to chillout and smoke one. We have become a society that expect instant gravitation and that's sad, because sometimes extra special things happen and the fulfillment just isn't there.

Peace out, and be good to one another.

Tok..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My latest correspondence with Bestva.

Greatest thanks for your quick response. We do enjoy such pleasant conversation with you.
Of course, thank you for your trust, we have recorded your paypal info.
We will contact you again and finish the transfer within 3 days, Keep in touch.
In addition, our light is bestva pro series 1000W which improve more 50% higher yields, We ensure it will be the best choice for you.
And note the light only sell on Amazon.com , only accept US address to place the order.
Wish you all the best!
Sky

Hey all,

I just wanted that let all know request to be a tester of their new light have not fallen on deaf ears. They are currently on the busy side try to get their new product ready for the market.

I think sometimes we all need to chillout and smoke one. We have become a society that expect instant gravitation and that's sad, because sometimes extra special things happen and the fulfillment just isn't there.

Peace out, and be good to one another.

Tok..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My latest correspondence with Bestva.

Greatest thanks for your quick response. We do enjoy such pleasant conversation with you.
Of course, thank you for your trust, we have recorded your paypal info.
We will contact you again and finish the transfer within 3 days, Keep in touch.
In addition, our light is bestva pro series 1000W which improve more 50% higher yields, We ensure it will be the best choice for you.
And note the light only sell on Amazon.com , only accept US address to place the order.
Wish you all the best!
Sky
Tried telling my boss that.... I got fired.....

Back
Top Bottom