Free Test Bestva

I sent one email and one message in here.... All I am willing to do........

$150/hr @ 40 hrs for a true certified electrical engineer to test and verify.
$5000 advertising

or........

$700 total to have the community test them and get free advertising.

Free stuff always gets a better review, it's human nature

Just my thoughts
Yep. I was offered to try one in an earlier post over a week ago. Sent a message, zero response.

Hi @GrowTina ,
Your colleague Sky guaranteed me a light a week ago. I've sent all my details and he was going to finish the transaction in 3 days he said. He told me the shipping and tax would be higher, and I told him I am happy to pay for that.
Now I get no response...not cool

Both of you hit me up in PM. I'll see if I can help.

AGREED!
I'm good but thanks for the offer.

I look at it like this....There are 100's of manufacturers out there (slap a name on a board you're a manufacturer) and DIY systems for not too much $$ that are proven all ready. I would actually be doing this manufacturer a favor, if they did not get at me they must not want my help. I am actually doing really well with my current setup so...
:blunt:

To be honest judging by the half baked language challenged replies and promises of contact in a given time period( 2 hours, 24 hours ago)
I really don't think a lot of good will come from this any longer.
I appreciate they are site sponsors, but I'm fairly well on my way towards a professional opinion about the level of integrity we are seeing here.

I'm good but thanks for the offer.

I look at it like this....There are 100's of manufacturers out there (slap a name on a board you're a manufacturer) and DIY systems for not too much $$ that are proven all ready. I would actually be doing this manufacturer a favor, if they did not get at me they must not want my help. I am actually doing really well with my current setup so...
:blunt:
Yeah, I hear ya man. Just figured I would try to see if I could help you guys get connected. I'm guessing they are inundated with requests or something else. Maybe they are off for a couple days. I was fortunate to connect with them. Peace

To be honest judging by the half baked language challenged replies
To be honest, that is basically a rude ass way of offending a sponsor. They are from China, as are many manufacturers. I give them credit for reaching out and doing their best with communicating to us in our native tongue. They are either using a translation system or they are typing replies directly from what they know of oir language. I know I can't speak Chinese. Can you? If you can, maybe that will improve your perspective on this opportunity to test out a light for free. Not trying to be disrespectful to you. Just trying to help you see my perspective is all. :passitleft:

Not only do they not have ducks
They have squirrels and apparently they are attending a rave on acid
hammy-over-the-hedge-gif-9.gif

To be honest, that is basically a rude ass way of offending a sponsor. They are from China, as are many manufacturers. I give them credit for reaching out and doing their best with communicating to us in our native tongue. They are either using a translation system or they are typing replies directly from what they know of oir language. I know I can't speak Chinese. Can you? If you can, maybe that will improve your perspective on this opportunity to test out a light for free. Not trying to be disrespectful to you. Just trying to help you see my perspective is all. :passitleft:
i'm gonna let this one cook a while
any reply I attempt here comes off wrong at this time
I have been in contact with them finally
despite the 2 hours that was assured over a day ago

Hi @GrowTina ,
Your colleague Sky guaranteed me a light a week ago. I've sent all my details and he was going to finish the transaction in 3 days he said. He told me the shipping and tax would be higher, and I told him I am happy to pay for that.
Now I get no response...not cool
PM your email ,i will request him to solve that issue

ok
I guess this situation needs some quick explanations
as I understand it via GrowTina email
the lights are to be ordered via Amazon
they will send you paypal funds to buy the lights
as this avoids them sending packages across borders and customs(my thoughts not stated by Bestva)
so if selected you get said funds via paypal, after you provide them the pay pal details (email addy)
you go to amazon, order light
get light
review light
win win

the early replies to this thread had me confused when they were talking about paying or sending funds to BESTVA to cover customs charges. The facts were never really spelled out, but this is my take on it, and I may or may not be correct or completely wrong.
We shall see!

Back
Top Bottom