Free Test Bestva

@Herby Paisley Sounds good, but that is one of the flags Amazon looks for, mainly you can't use the same address over and over again I guess.

They won't be shipping them to me.
I will just get the ball rolling.

My address is already used.

Tok..
I know Tok was just kidding that would be crazy handling all those orders! :)

*EDIT*
Somehow, I managed to delete my initial response.

This was the start to my morning...SMDH

I'm glad others are getting through the process.

20210327_052221.jpg

*EDIT*
Somehow, I managed to delete my initial response.

This was the start to my morning...SMDH

I'm glad others are getting through the process.

20210327_052221.jpg
Either you forgot the most crucial step of using fresh coffee beans, or a deer dropped some nuggets in your mug! :rofl:

Delivered as promised.
Yup! I was skeptical until it showed up. Haaa haaa. It's just in my nature. I too am very thankful to be giving this light a go. I can't make up my mind which cultivar or strain I want to grow with it. Which type are you thinking of doing?

Funds hit my paypal today, and have ordered light! Should be here Tuesday.

Just in time to finish my AJ's Sour D in sixth week of flower.
What lamp are u switching from careful if this is more powerful to start slightly dimmer and bring up over 24 hrs or risk hermy. But being only 105 watts I doubt ull have an issue. BTW the LED sunglasses they give you aswell are bad ass!!! Pardon my french

I can already tell you from experience by them mixing spectrums 3k and 5k you will be amazed by your yields. Now do take into consideration this is probably a smaller lamp then ur currently using. But can always go with the 4000 and it would be same but larger coverage. Their specs do add up 2.9j/s is real.

What lamp are u switching from careful if this is more powerful to start slightly dimmer and bring up over 24 hrs or risk hermy. But being only 105 watts I doubt ull have an issue. BTW the LED sunglasses they give you aswell are bad ass!!! Pardon my french
Well there pretty similar light, Lol. SF1000d, was thinking that with the better diodes she may finish a little stronger?

Maybe I'll just go get me a new clone to start.

just a passing thought
and feel free to reply or not
a lot of places require you to tell when
you have been "given" an item to review
I see 27 reviews currently on Amazon for these lights
and nobody that has reviewed them has as yet to mention
them being provided the item to review.

thoughts?

Well there pretty similar light, Lol. SF1000d, was thinking that with the better diodes she may finish a little stronger?

Maybe I'll just go get me a new clone to start.
Definitely finish stronger and like I said if u could have only got her maybe a week earlier still probably will but the added 5k with boost your trichrome production for sure a week earlier would have seen a definite yield increase. I found this out by mixing 3000k lamp with 2 small 4000k , but they did it for u with even better blue spec of 5k

Wondering if there’s open slots available still and what’s needed to jump on board, I’m partaking in the sponsored GSC comparative grow by @Weed Seeds Express and @420 and need a couple lights to fill my 5’x6’ flower room. I would like to achieve as close to 1000 ppfd across the entire canopy as possible. I would love to see how your lights compare to one of your competitors! Thanks for your time in advance.

Wondering if there’s open slots available still and what’s needed to jump on board, I’m partaking in the sponsored GSC comparative grow by @Weed Seeds Express and @420 and need a couple lights to fill my 5’x6’ flower room. I would like to achieve as close to 1000 ppfd across the entire canopy as possible. I would love to see how your lights compare to one of your competitors! Thanks for your time in advance.
Contact support@bestvaled.com they will give you instructions.

Buy the light on Amazon.....send "order number#" and your "paypal" address to above. The funds will be reimbursed via PayPal.
Light will be delivered. For the price of the paypal transaction.
I'm in the U.S. can't comment for other countries.

Just arrived!
20210329_162813.jpg

Back
Top Bottom