Funny First Grow Outdoor/Balcony OG Kush + Grape Ape

Nice lookin plants bro, definatly got a ton more going than when you first started this thread lol.

As for drying, i place it in a brown paper bag and i left the bag open, (remember the bag has to be in total darkness) but what you can do is (since you have a larger harvest) is hang em in a cardboard box with the lid closed and a few holes on the sides and left in total darkness. After 5~8 days (check on em), if their pretty dry then transfer to mason jar (still keep the buds in total darkness) and burp the lids and then keep in the jars for a good 2 weeks min to get nice taste (longer is better)

Hey dude long time!

Things are looking good and i like the experiment plant for the cuttings! i did that too with some mint and its gone CRAAZY! filled a pot within two weeks ha!

I'm in flower now 12/12 and will post a proper update later today. ;-)

Hey dude thanks for the info, i tried one out anyway and well the next day i took it back ha ha! re potted, new lights set up and alls gravy. fingers crossed! peace!

small update!!

so the skunk ive been flowering is leanin!
i didnt bother with strings or anything... well just one for the main stalk...
im chopping anytime today
SDC11581.jpg

SDC11585.jpg

SDC11587.jpg
SDC11589.jpg

xbox ive been great, im pretty sure youre doin so yourself! im guessing half a pound right there! :) that thing is packin major weight too!
damn.... i took a clone of my other skunk mother which has been flowering for 3 weeks.... i did this since a friend says lets try. something specific about it he liked... he plans on doing experiments :p
lets just hope it roots and starts vegging again :wood:

great update man. hows it goin, havent heard from yah in a long time. that stunk is packin weight bro. I had to tie a sting on a stick for mine cause the cola was making the top lean haha.

Wow! I just read that whole journal! Lots of reading, this has been a great learning grow for you. You have had to overcome quite a few problems. That experience is priceless! You can read every book you can find, but I find actually growing, and dealing with issues like these is the best way to learn. Nice job jumping in to it and getting your hands dirty, you will be a better grower in the end for it. Keep up the good work. Many lessons learned, some the hard way, but learned. Good luck with all of your current and future grows!
Peace,
NEPharmer:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom