G 13 Haze

OK, I bought bigger place for my roots to grow now :) 15 - 20 liters now. That should be enough. I think I have to do it before it grow near the screen

Thanks for the input guys. I think you maybe saved me there.

Counting down for amsterdam now, Gonna smoke some more of G 13 Haze and I need to ask them some question :)

Peace guys, I'm gonna update pictures to morrow

:peace::bong::bongrip::rollit:

G 13 Haze

Hey guys,

I've just ordered 20 G 13 Haze seeds. The seeds come from barneys coffee shop. Me and a couple of my friends visited amsterdam last summer, I had to look for barneys coffee shop.

History and facts

I was looking for the famous G13 Haze. many people has heard about G13 and the history about that is around this famous genes.

G13 Haze is a legendary strain subject to much rumor and speculation. It has been proclaimed as the strongest strain ever created and some say it was genetically engineered by the US government in a secret CIA lab. Whether or not these rumors are true, there is no doubt that this is one of the strongest strains available today with very high levels of THC and buds glistening with resin. This hybrid of G13 has been crossed with an original haze to give it a more uplifting high while still retaining the heavy hitting indica undertones. Bred for maximum potency and renowned for its medical use it's not for the faint hearted.

This is a 80 % indica and 20 % Sativa
This will yield 500 grams m2

All seeds are feminized.

I'm gonna use SCROG for this method. This is gonna be the first ScrOg, and I would need some help from YOU. Hehe. Im gonna go with easy hydroponic and I know there is allot of you guys out there. I haven't really thought about what sort of hydroponic to use, any suggestions?

Peace guys
I have a mother G13 Haze I crossed her with a Sweet God and now have a bunch of little ones. I have some more seeds left for trades/next years grow, etc.
I use only organic soil for better taste and I believe bigger yields! Everyone has their own opinion so do what works for you!
I have mine in 1 gallon pots and next week will put them in 5 gallon containers. I am re-growing my best plants this time. The G13 Haze is a fast grower and flowers fast also. I crossed her with Sweet God and let her seed out. I got the seeds and cut the buds off and decided to re-veg her another time! Oh m,an am i ever glad i did. G13 Haze is some very potent smoke and it is hard to find the origanal but this is , or it must be very close! I will post pics soon.
I also have a Jack the ripper mom, same thing, crossed her with sweet god and put her back to re-veg for another round, seedless this time!
I have several purple strains as well. Purple Erkle, grand daddy purple, purple kush, the purps, fire purps all of which got bred with Sweet God, Yummy yum yum!
I am a soil grower only and so i cant tell you anything about hydro systems but I can tell you about G13 Haze!
Send me an email and i'll shoot some pics directly to you!
Tim

ohh, jesus I would love to see some pictures man.
You got all different types of smoke there. Could start a coffeshop hehe. Next grow I also wanted to have different types of grow, but I figure just to clone the the best plants that are flowering now and use them for next grow.

Well, my plants have grown a little, they are getting quite leafy. And now I have changed the pot, they are 25 liter as I used 50 L coco dirt on 2 of these boxes. Here are some pictures.

4122.jpg

5101.jpg

1035.jpg

10351.jpg

677.jpg

765.jpg

944.jpg

This is going great as you can see, and they have started to smell already, skunky smell. hehe, needed to take my clothes out of the room again.
the bad thing is that I needed to use both light's as the soil take up so much space, the temp is now up to 35 degrees. Is that critical? on monday I will receive my lamps, tracked down my delivery and its in my country now :D sweet. so from monday of everything will be under control I hope.
The last picture shows all 4 soils set up, there wasn't enough coco dirt for the last soil, but gonna get the last one in the big soil on monday.

11103.jpg

Peace :ganjamon::yummy::peace:

Hey guys,

Now its going really good, my temp is around 30 degrees now.
Today I've planted my last soil in the bigger container. Everything is going as planned again. Now 1 of the soils the plants has reach the net. Now the fun begins. but I am not sure when to flower them, I need some help from you guys if anyone have some experience.

At these days I water them everyday. Looking forward to take some clones, I see some possible moms. gonna pick out 5 plants.

Here are some pictures.

4127.jpg

5104.jpg

945.jpg

860.jpg

769.jpg

679.jpg

1037.jpg

Me and some friends are sitting here stoned on marroc hash, sorry for my misspelling.

Peace :Rasta::grinjoint::peace:

30 C = 86 F

Doopsther - your SCROG looks so neat and clean. Very nice attention to detail.

Hey guys

I have some new photos I uploaded. They have grown and grown, allmost everyplant are touching the screen. But when do I flower, I have some photos overviewing the scrog, can someone tell me when to start, is it to early. G13 Haze is a 80% indica and 20% sativa, 80 days flowering. Is it time to start people?

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_00131.jpg

Some of the plants allmost everyone, just started touching the net. Now the fun starts. Here are some pictures

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_00091.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

Also the roots are doing great. They are growing like crazy. here is a picture

DSC_0002.jpg

Well, this is for today update. But plz someone comment if I should flower soon or wait, and how long until maybe.

Peace :yummy::smokin::peace:

Back
Top Bottom