G 13 Haze

Had some problems with the fluro lighting I bought. Think i'm gonna skip this as I will have the Cooltubes by monday I hope. But gonna see if I gen the HPS im running now a little closer to stop the stretch.

The good thing is that they haven't stretched that much this night. But the leaf are getting bigger. Do anyone know why I can have 6 plants in one pot when I only planted 4? anyone?

Peace :peace::bongrip::cheesygrinsmiley:

Lowered the HPS lamp now, but the temp is now around 30 degrees c.
Here are some pictures

1240.jpg

2193.jpg

peace :peace::rollit::ganjamon:

lookin good there but one question>where did u pick up that screen from?? i wanted to get one too

Hey guys,

The screen is a fence screen I used, dont know where I got it. hehe it came with the house. But think you can buy it in any wood shops where they sell woods for house.

My La plants are doing super great, They have stopped stretching now.
But I havent got any mail about the lamps yet, damn. :(, I've sent a E-mail so waiting to get heared.

But to stoned to chat atm, smoking some ubah good hash and the weather outside is to smooth.

Boss, gonna update with some pictures when I get home Peace :cool::grinjoint:

Took some new photos sience I didnt upload the other ones.

The grow is going great, but the temp is 32 degrees. :(
But they look like they can handle it. One or 2 plants looks crazy showing on these two images below. One of them is just round, have never seen anything like it. The other one just has one leaf coming out. Don't think they will give me anything, what do you guys think?

3183.jpg

674.jpg

But beside those all the other ladies looks very nice. And I got 3 extra twins, and they are looking very nice. I'm still not sure how it's possible when I only planted 4 seeds pr soil. Here are some pictures, The first picture show all 6 in one soil.

598.jpg

940.jpg

759.jpg

4119.jpg

2196.jpg

1243.jpg

Peace :grinjoint::bong::adore:

Now over to the crazy stuff. I have 3 twins I think, I will show picture. I only planted 4 seeds pr pot, but the weird thing is that one of my pots have 6 plants. Her is the evidence :
757.jpg

21911.jpg

3178.jpg

What is up with that? anyone know?

What did happen here?

Will you keep 4 plants in that little container throughout the grow?

Yeah, whats up with that? anyone know? I have googled and searched but haven't seen anything about twins :S

the soil is bigger then it looks on the image, its arround 3 - 4 liter. It should be fine.

Still haveen't recieved cooltubes crap. But talked with the guys I ordered from but think they are to stoned to answer mails.

Thx for the comments

peace guys :grinjoint::bong::peace:

Im going to amsterdam aggain 25 of jun, gonna visit barneys coffeeshop and ask about the twin, and how its possible, maybe they know.

Btw, ppl I have great news, Im reciveing my lamp now. the was problem at the postal office thats why I haven't recieved them yet. after 3 weeks, but they are on way now, and should have them in a couple of days. I even payed extra to get it fast enough.

But the temp in my room reached 34 degrees, that sux. But hopefully they will survive, they look verry fresh and strong.

If im home not to late im gonna update with some more pictures, they have grown bigger and they grow alitle bigger everyday, I notice the different everyday.

Peace guys :peace::bong::rollit:

Back
Top Bottom