G 13 Haze

Hey guys

Thx for all the nice comments. I'm glad I started this Scrog journal, gives me energy to give all I have to my ladies. Hopefully in the end they will award me with some fine smoke. Only 5 days until I leave for Amsterdam, Hopefully
gonna pick up some good knowledge on the strain and see if I can find any
good new strain. I was thinking of testing AK-47.

I have been vegging them around a month now, but think I'm gonna veg them for 10 more days before I flower them. I'm not sure how much they will stretch, That is what I need to find out in Amsterdam. But I think they need to grow a little bit more.

Gonna update this journal to morrow with water PH and EC value. To stoned now :bongrip: hehe Yes I am using coco FishSticks, I find that easy and nice to grow. The dirt is very light and airy. But for next grow its gonna be Hydroponic. The watering takes to much time.

Of course I uploaded some more pictures, and The first 2 pictures shows How I am bending the top of the plant and moving it to the next screen hole. This I'm gonna continue doing until I the flower starts popping at around 22 days into flowering. But I don't know if I'm doing it the right way or when exactly to flower so I hope someone out there is watching over me, hehehe.

5105.jpg

4129.jpg

As I wrote earlier, that I was looking for some moms. I think I have some super moms in here, I have 4 perfect shaped plants almost ready to be cloned. Gonna pick 5 and take 4 each plant, and before I flower those clones gonna pick the best plant out of all the 20 I started with. The next picture show a clone that I will take around 2 weeks into flowering. The clone is hard to see but it's there. hehe :Rasta:

863.jpg

The next pictures are just some random pictures. As you can see they are filling the space up nicely and now the work has started and the planning of course. I have a little plan on where to put the plants and witch hole.

1253.jpg

2206.jpg

3192.jpg

680.jpg

770.jpg

946.jpg

And cohn, you must upload some pictures of your low ryders, I need to see them :)

Peace guys, Updating to morrow :grinjoint::bong::peace:

"Of course I uploaded some more pictures, and The first 2 pictures shows How I am bending the top of the plant and moving it to the next screen hole. This I'm gonna continue doing until I the flower starts popping at around 22 days into flowering. But I don't know if I'm doing it the right way or when exactly to flower so I hope someone out there is watching over me, hehehe."

Should this be done in all scrog situations? I've known what scrog is for some time now but had never heard of this step. I assumed that plant did it naturally as it tried to grow through the screen. Or is this quick tip for the main cola on each plant?

I have read some ppl doing it, I think its the way Scrog is going, You force the plant to grow under the screen. When the top get 2 - 3 inches over the net, I will pull the the top under again and move the top to the next hole making the plant grow horizontal and not upwards.
After I flower them they will stretch out and fille the screen nicely. But im still not alowing anything to grow over the screen. Here are the difference between some scrogs. Some let them pass net when flower to make them grow taller. But I want a carped of bud so im not letting anything pass through until I can see my first bud site's. The trick here is to keep a budsite in every single hole to get the best out of the scrog, but easyer said then done. After that the buds will gain through the screen and grow upwards to the lamps leaving a carped of buds. Of course the Colas on each plant will grow the tallest, It is verry important to let the colas pass the net in a early state of flowering.
But this are the methood's I know about.

I checked the EC and was verry saticefied with the results EC+ was 1.2 and the water PH is 5.8. The next picture shows Grow Solution im using, I am only using Canna. Canna is a brand made for cannabis and they have everything. I would recomend everyone to try canna, It will take care of your ladies. The picture below is all the solution im using.

Grow_Solutions.jpg

As you see there is alot to keep hold of, but I have a growscheduel shown on picture below. It makes it alot easyer to recieve good ressaults. Every plant I have grown I used this scheduel.

uk_grwsch_coco.gif

Well this is for now, gonna update with some more picture soon. They have grown alot.

Peace :Rasta::cool::bong:

The SCROG is looking great DoopSther! Thanks for explaining your process. Best wishes!

Hey guys

This is gonna be my last update before I leave for Amsterdam. Next update will be monday. I uploaded loads of pictures so you can see the difference when I get home. I will start the flowering asap as I get home, so the fun may start soon enough. Just as you guys know, the picture was taken with another camera.

The First picture show's the bending I am doing.

1257.jpg

2209.jpg

3196.jpg

4133.jpg

5106.jpg

The next Picture's shows the the plants between the net and soil, very compact, and I have some good super moms in there.

1038.jpg

1258.jpg

1335.jpg

1530.jpg

The next 3 pictures is an over view, so it's easier to see the difference when I get home.

1723.jpg

1825.jpg

1625.jpg

1924.jpg

I think everything is looking good now and I can leave for Amsterdam and not worry about the plants. Hope you guys like the picture's, I really want to see some bud soon, so the last time I will update will be Flowering day 1 out of 70 = - .

Peace guys :bong::bongrip::yummy:

have fun in amsterdam!

thx guys,

Im sitting in my hotel room. In my room now I have Ketama Gold, Nepal Cream, Kashmiir and as green I have G13 Haze of course, White Widow, Purple Haze, Jack Herer and Blue berry.

Think I am gonna move here soon. hehe,

well anyways I talked with the ppl that supllied me G13 Haze and some other good known growers.

Today I am going to Cannabis College

Well c ya guys Peace :peace::bong:

Hey guys

Well I am back from a perfect trip to amsterdam. I got the news and info I where looking for and I bought some new stuff for grow.
I'm ready to cut some clones soon so I purchased Clonex and Grodan Rockwool. Next grow will be hydro.

The plants have grown huge while I was gone. will update picture asap I have battery on camera, can't find charger atm.

I also purchased a new Inline fan for the lamps. A little bigger then the other I have, and from now I will have a fan for ventilation and the other one for Cool tubes. Think this will be a double effect. Gonna take fresh air from outside to cool down the lamps now.

As you can see I have a lot to do this week. Also started flowering on sunday, so this is flowering day 2. I am a little afraid this will be overgrow, If they will double in size, but I have some plans for that.

Well anyways I am gonna update pictures very soon.

Peace :Rasta::yummy::peace:

Looking forward to them!

Sorry guys, I still haven't charged the batteries yet. But I took some pictures using a cell phone. They are now on 6 day into flowering, and the stretch has started.

They have doubled in size and are still looking very healthy. The screen is now around 50 %, and there is a lot of grow left.

Here are some picture with lights off and on the first picture shows before I left for amsterdam.

1625.jpg

And NOW!!

1441.jpg

11107.jpg

950.jpg

5108.jpg

With lights OFF Some pictures are very dark.

1440.jpg

866.jpg

1039.jpg

3199.jpg

I'm not sure about how my clones are doing, but they still look alive. I hope they will all survive, I have 80 - 100 % Humidity all the time and temp is around 26c degrees.

Hope you guys like my pictures. I will get the camera charged up soon, this was only cell phone pictures. Well hope you guys will be following this thread closely from now on sense its starting to get a good shape. ;)

Peace guys :Rasta::bongrip::ganjamon:

They're charging right along. Looking great!

Back
Top Bottom