G 13 Haze

Those are some extreme beauties right there.
My plants are only in 9 days of vegging. I have a loOoOong way to go!

GOOD LUCK, MAN!

Thx Wav, You doing Scrog also? Witch strain?

Uploaded some more picture with HPS on. The Top that snapped couple of days a go got healed, but I thought I manage to take it under the net again, but it snapped for the 2nd time. heh. Gonna let it grow by itself now. And I think I'm mostly done selecting holes for the minor tops to. I think I will let them grow now, I trimmed off all the small bud sights under the net so I use all energy on the top buds. They are smelling so good now.

Here are the pictures I uploaded for today. My plants are 21/80 days into flowering.
Untitled13.jpg

1445.jpg

1342.jpg

788.jpg

696.jpg

1276.jpg

2238.jpg

4143.jpg

3209.jpg

5119.jpg

1044.jpg

874.jpg

955.jpg

Next update will be to morrow I think.

Peace :cool::smokin::grinjoint:

Hey guys,

Time for a new updated again. This time with lamps off.
The crystals are showing more and more. Its a litle late now, so Im just gonna put out the picture and write something to morrow.

22/80 days into flowering. These beuties are doing wonderful.
1278.jpg

3218.jpg

4144.jpg

5120.jpg

697.jpg

1045.jpg

789.jpg

11113.jpg

875.jpg

1279.jpg

1343.jpg

1446.jpg

1535.jpg

1628.jpg

1726.jpg

1828.jpg

1927.jpg

2028.jpg

2239.jpg

2322.jpg

2420.jpg

2622.jpg

2718.jpg

2818.jpg

Here is the top I snapped 2 times. Its healing quick. May budsites.
2519.jpg

Here is an overview of the Scrog
21103.jpg

Peace :cool::grinjoint::roorrip:

so many bud sights... so little time. You've got your hands full.

Man what a great fucking job with that scrog, look amazing cant wait to see the ladies mature.

Hey,

Thx for the comments. Yeah, I spend to much time in there, at least 2 - 3 hours a day. This Scrog isn't only for harvest but exploring, I want to find out how they grow so I can learn more and try new technics for future grow.

My brother chopped down 4 of his Sensi Super Skunk today. Ohh man they are huge, I uploaded 2 pictures below, just to spice up the
journal with some ubah top colas. The biggest plant where over 2m. All is done with a 400w hps, ordinary garden dirt and all organic neut. Flowered 65 days, 10 days on over time and vegged a little over a month. On the last picture you only see some of the buds that are curing.
Untitled14.jpg

2240.jpg

Well over to my plants that are only 23/80 days into flowering. I think most of the plants has stopped stretching and are only focusing energy on the budds. Finally I will get some free extra time to :roorrip::grinjoint::bongrip: and think about the next grow. hehe. I can say that next grow will not only be one strain, but I am hoping for maybe 10 different indica's. Among them AK-47, Blueberry, White Widow, Violator Kush, etc. I am thinking of maybe having them ready when the G13 is done, so I go straight to flower. And of course gonna keep some of my G13 clones for next round, Btw I have 5 of them rooted now :cool:, They keep popping everyday.

These past few days I have been looking into some different types of Led light sources, and I found out that atm Led are useless. But they where talking about 90w's UFO and other Led's under 100w's, I found one with up to 600w led panels and even higher. Anyone tried any of these LED's?
I seriously want to get into this if those are strong enough, I know under 150 is crap, but maybe 600w or so is good. What you guys think?

Anyways I will be updating my Scrog pictures maybe to morrow.

Peace guys :cool::grinjoint::roorrip:

Hey guys

Thx for the comments ;) :cool::roorrip: My girls are now 28 days into flowering and I have a nice update for you. Unfortunaly my town has a verry bad temp this week reaching upto 35 degree celcius. My room is now 34 degrees, but they are still blooming. I guess Haze is the way to go in when temp is a problem. My arjans Haze where also verry good when It came to temp. I have gotten some orange hairs popping around, but it still has 50 days left, Maybe ill take it a litle earlier.

But I can't update any of the pictures :( I don't have the link to post it.
Gonna ask someone to fix the bug I have. Hopefully I will update to morrow. Or you could see my galleries.

Btw sorry for all the miss spelling.

This top is a random pick out of the scrog
DSC_00052.jpg

DSC_00081.jpg

DSC_00092.jpg

Here is the big photo update. The pictures where taken 27 days into flowering
DSC_00012.jpg

DSC_00022.jpg

DSC_00031.jpg

DSC_00041.jpg

DSC_00101.jpg

DSC_00111.jpg

DSC_00132.jpg

DSC_00141.jpg

DSC_00151.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_00241.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_00401.jpg

DSC_00411.jpg

DSC_00421.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_00451.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

Here are some pictures of my clones. I forgot to water them with neut thats why they are a little yellow. Some of them will die I think. But watered them with neut for the first time yesterday so hope it will go ok. The last 3 pictures is a clone from the Sensi Super Skunk I posted on last post. My brother gave me one and I gave him one of mine. Ha has topped the plant so it will grow 4 tops instead of 1 as shown on picture. As you can see I can get many clones from this, so gonna use this as a mother plant until I have the clones I want.
DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

Well this is the update for now. To morrow the temp will be back to normal here. 20 degrees. And rain ;) so my plants can rest.

Peace guys :cool::grinjoint::ganjamon:

Sweet frosty nuggets there DoopSther. Haha! How do like that SCROG?!? Thanks for sharing the latest news. :peace:

Scrog is a nice way to go if you have Light, Space issues. Or you just dont want that many plants. Other then that Its just ok. I would prefer Sog method as it doesn't take that much time. At winter it's ok, but in the summer at 30 degrees under HPS for 2 hours a day is to much. From where I live its really hot. But I like the progress and everything is going as planned.

I did some new things to my grow room today. Hard to explain so gonna show picture

1286.jpg

This is connected to the to a fan bringing fresh air from outside. There is a lot of traffic outside so I have a lot of CO2
2245.jpg

3223.jpg

I have made some small holes end sealed up the end. It blows quite good through the holes. I also have a couple of fans spreading the fresh air all over the plants.

Here is a couple of picture of the undergrow. I have trimmed of all the bud sights so I will get now buds here. But I haven't trimmed any leaves yet, only the dieing leaves.
4148.jpg

5123.jpg

6102.jpg

Peace guys ;)

Btw How do I move this thread to uncomplete journals, anyone?

this is a great journal and hope to watch to the end. I hope you finish it up so it will never go into the uncomplete journals. I always wanted to do a scrog grow. I can only hope it'll look as good as yours. only not as big. g13 haze is some great bud that i had while in amsterdam for the cup. Saw some huge colas of it too. I'm sure it will please all who are lucky enough to partake in smoking it. Wishing you the best with wonder scrog.

Thx for the uplifting comment Ganjagarden. I can promiss you that I will complete this journal . Growing in Scrog is actually very easy, you just need to be patient and spend allot of time. Can't wait to see how yours will turn out. G13 Haze is far by the best smoke I have ever smoked. Not that it made my the highest I have ever been, but its the taste/ aroma, Yield, Highnes all together. The only thing that bugs me a little is the flowering time. But it is worth it. G13 Haze is perfect for Scrog and Sog that is also a +.
If you watch my journal I will update until the very end of smoking test and weight. After that I will start a new journal, Sea of green with 10 different strains. All the best seeds and strains availible on marked. But I will come to that later. They will be growing in a big Hydro setup, and am gonna use another room hopefully.

Peace guys :ganjamon::bongrip::peace:

Hey guys

Thx for the comments. Np's cohn, the clone you gave me are turning out nice.
I hope you get some ubah smoke from the G13 clones. My plants have survived the tropical heat in my town, and temps are almost normal now. I had temp reaching upto 37 degrees in my grow room, but that was only for a day. the rest of the days it where 34 - 35 degrees. Soil temp was 31 degree, and I watered my plants 4 times a day with 16 - 17 degrees c water to cool the roots down. It helped and my plants even grow bigger. It has been the busiest day of my scrog time and I haven't got much sleep when its so hot in my room.
Well anyways, everything is still going as planned, soon its time for Canna PK 13 / 14 ( Bloom magic ) . Here are picture update.

1287.jpg

2246.jpg

3224.jpg

4149.jpg

5124.jpg

1048.jpg

6103.jpg

796.jpg

878.jpg

959.jpg

11116.jpg

1288.jpg

1346.jpg

1449.jpg

Untitled15.jpg

1538.jpg

1631.jpg

1728.jpg

1830.jpg

2030.jpg

21105.jpg

2247.jpg

2323.jpg

2421.jpg

The last picture is the top that I snapped early in flowering stage. Looks fine now, but haven't removed the rope that is tieng it to the net
1929.jpg

Peace :rollit::grinjoint::roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom