G 13 Haze

Thx guys for the comments

Well I am back now and watching my plants again was very nice. They are now
exactly half way 40/80 days into flowering. Ohh man I can't wait and look how the finish product will look. The smell is soo good, more like lemon cheesy smell. Best smell I have ever had in my grow room.
The crystals are getting heavy. It's hard to see, but this 2 picture below shows how thebuds are looking to the human eye. The camera has problem getting that image because of the lights or the blitz.

1731.jpg

1832.jpg

well anyways here are some random pictures, with HPS off and on
1932.jpg

2033.jpg

1634.jpg

1541.jpg

1452.jpg

1350.jpg

1298.jpg

11121.jpg

885.jpg

7102.jpg

6108.jpg

1052.jpg

5129.jpg

4154.jpg

3229.jpg

2253.jpg

1297.jpg

2252.jpg

1930.jpg

2032.jpg

1831.jpg

1730.jpg

1633.jpg

1540.jpg

1451.jpg

1349.jpg

1296.jpg

11120.jpg

960.jpg

884.jpg

6107.jpg

5128.jpg

1295.jpg

The temp has been stable for some time now. so I don't think we will get any more hot days :)

Well anyways this is for today. Im tired so can't write that much :S

Peace :Rasta::cool::ganjamon:

Thx guys,

Hehe, good tip floridabud, think I must have forgot the macro trigger.

Here is a new update from the clones. Man they are reacting fast now, need to move them to a bigger spot. To morrow I'm gonna buy some new gear for that. Here are some pictures of my 10 G13 clones
1300.jpg

2255.jpg

To day I splitted the clone I got from my brother to 10 clones just like my G13 Haze. Here are some picture. The clones are just 6 hours old.
3231.jpg

Here is the setup as it is for now. To morrow I'm gonna change it.
4157.jpg

But here is the funny thing, I haven't trashed whats left of the sensi super skunk. I repotted it and are now flowering it, just to see whats gonna happen. The top is gone, actually almost everything is gone. I want to find out how much a plant can tolerate. Lets see how it goes.
5131.jpg

Peace guys :roorrip::peace::bong:

looking great keep up the good work!! is this your first scrog? ive never tried it but looking at this makes me want to try it out....how does the g13 smell? thats the so called government strain that doesnt stink or somthin right?? does it live up to the hype

Thx,

Yeah, it's my first time doing this method. It is really easy you just need to spend some time. Acutally the smell is one of the strongest lemon skunk smell I have ever smelled. I proberbly need to use 2 carbon filters, using 1 atm. But will see how it goes further into the flowering. Until what I have seen now, the plant is the best plant I have ever grown, fast germintation, Hughe bud, loads of crystals and ofcourse the smell.

Peace :roorrip::grinjoint::bong:

you are getting some great production outta those plants, i take my hat off to ya.....so do you think its beneficial to do a scrog if your only growing 2 or 3 plants? or is it better to scrog a bunch of plants? this grow journal is seriously making me consider doing it when i get my next indoor grow going but i think im only going to do a couple of plants and wasnt sure if it would be worth the effort if the bud production was relatively the same?

Thx m8,

If you are only growing 2 - 3 plants and have enough space, scrog would be the best way to good yield. But if you want to have more plants, maybe 20 in the same space will yield better. I started with 20 plants, but If I want to do the Sea of green I need atleas 80 plants to fill the space. I would Flower them allmost straight from clone. But not many are villing to grow that many plants, so then I will prefer Scrog. How big is your grow space?

Peace :grinjoint::roorrip::rollit:

Here is the update,

I have been away a couple of days, but here is the new picture update. The plants are now 48 / 80 days into flowering, Next week I will start PK 13 / 14. Canæt wait. I took some picture with HPS off and ON.

Here is a couple of closeups.
1934.jpg

1834.jpg

1733.jpg

1304.jpg

2262.jpg

3235.jpg

Here are some random picture with HPS off. They are 48/80 days into flowering.
1352.jpg

1453.jpg

12102.jpg

11124.jpg

889.jpg

7106.jpg

6118.jpg

1055.jpg

5138.jpg

4163.jpg

Here are some picture with HPS on taken 48/80 days into flowering.
DSC_00221.jpg

DSC_00171.jpg

DSC_00152.jpg

DSC_00133.jpg

DSC_00053.jpg

DSC_00032.jpg

DSC_00013.jpg

Well this is for today, I'm so tired.

Peace :grinjoint::cool::smokin:

Hey Doopsther,
this is a great journal,i enjoyed it very much....GREAT WORK!!!!.....so your at 48/80 days?
wish i could grow again,reading all this makes me wanna..you know!...lol

Thx

thx guys ;)

Hopi : Thx m8. Yeah, they where at 48 / 80 days.

Harry Red : Thx, it takes so long, but It is well worth the time. But next grow I have some early flowering plants, Sensi Super Skunk, Violator Kush, Maple Leaf and some more. Will also flower 30 more G13 Haze so I have some trough the winter. Next grow will be around 80 small plant only vegged for 1 - 2 weeks. Thx for the rep :)

Bubbakush : Thx bubba, plant I have tried so far. I have to agree with the picture allot better with lamps off. Yeah G13 Haze is some very potent stuff.

Thx moose ;)

Thx Stonergrower

Well I took some new pictures today, 50 days into flowering ;) 30 days left. Think they will be all white when finished with all the resin glans. Much will happen in 4,5 weeks, they will be loads bigger end loads heavier with resin. I think I will flush them 10 days before harvest, only gonna water them with fresh water and with fresh orange juice 0,5 / 10 liter through that period. I have trimmed all the buds sights under the net, think I am done there now. I feel like I am entering my final step now.

Back
Top Bottom