G 13 Haze

Hey guys

Thx DrKran Always nice with a Fan, Hope you will stay and watch the end result. Hope you will like it.

My plants are looking BEAUTIFUL haven't seen that much resin before, they are actually white some of them. They are 56 / 80 days into flowering and I can almost feel the victory. I have 15 - 20 % brown hairs all around the Scrog, and they have so much potencial.
I used PK 13 / 14 (N = 0, P = 13, K = 14. If it makes sense) for the first time and we will see what happens. Pk 13 / 14 is very popular with European cultivators. Its proven to drastic change with yield and resin glands. It can only be used for a max of 7 days and should be used 3 weeks before harvest. Here is some closeups, imaging after a week with PK 13/14?

968.jpg

12106.jpg

1547.jpg

1356.jpg

1457.jpg

2270.jpg

6121.jpg

893.jpg

Here is the difference sense last time I posted pics.

1295.jpg

1640.jpg

Here is the Scrog over view. They are flowering good.

1737.jpg

1839.jpg

1938.jpg

2038.jpg

21110.jpg

2272.jpg

2326.jpg

2521.jpg

2424.jpg

2624.jpg

2720.jpg

2820.jpg

2919.jpg

Do you guys remember the Clone I got from my brother. As I showed earlier in post I split that in 10 clones, but I kept what was left of the mother. The first picture shows before I took the clones

21105.jpg

This pictures shows the aggressive trimming

5131.jpg

This is 3 weeks into flowering, They are doing super great, and they will actually yield me some decent bonus smoke.

3416.jpg

3017.jpg

31100.jpg

3319.jpg

3241.jpg

3416.jpg

Here is the G13 Clones I took a while back. The purpose with these clones it to take more clones from them for next grow ( SOG ). But its to early, maybe in 2 weeks.

3517.jpg

Btw I am not going to nepal because of war, not to good for a stoner to smoke around there. But me and a friend are going to LA and Las Vegas, Can't wait :grinjoint::cool::smokin: . We are gonna rent a car for 2 weeks and just drive around, is there anything special going on in October? I haven't been there before so it would be nice with some help regarding the trip.

Hope you all like the update ( 58 / 80 days IF )

Peace :roorrip::rollit::peace:

Hey Doop.. This is a most excellent journal indeed.. :clap: Did you use the PK 13/24 on all of the plants? It sure would be nice to see a comparison. Pardon me if you already mentioned that earlier but I only read the last 2 pages since I have browsed your journal in the past.

Again... this is an excellent model of how a scrog should look. You have done your grow very proud my friend, kudos!
:peace: :ganjamon:

DoopSther,
Your grow and your buds are beautiful man. I can only hope to grow as you guys do. Looking (again) thru your journal, I thought to myself if it would be practical to try a screen in a smaller area , say 2' x 2' ? I'm trying to figure a way to keep my one plant from getting too tall and I just don't really know if a scrog that small it worth it. what do you think ?
And again ..wonderful work. That's gonna be some tasty stuff...

Peace, :roorrip:

4twenty4all: Thx man ;) . Yeah using it on every plant atm, but here is a little info about PK 13/14.

Harry Red: Thx, can't wait either. I will make a detailed smoke report :) :roorrip::grinjoint:

Runamok: Thx m8, I know you will have the same results as me. Just buy good seeds, that is the first priority. I research long time before I select my seeds. F.eks google the seeds and look for comments. But I live so close to Amsterdam so I just travel there 2 times a year to select. Coffeshop's in Amsterdam has some of the worlds best/knowned Seed banks. Real potent stuff, and won many big awards for their famous genetics. Go to Sensible Seeds for a list of all seeds banks located in Amsterdam. This is where I am ordering from.

Here is a little clone update. My Sensi Super Skunk clones has started rooting. I have 4 rooted Skunks now. They are the ones in the bigger medium container.
1359.jpg

Peace :cool::smokin::smokin:

Not long to go now man! Your scrog is looking REALLY good! All your patience and close attention is going to pay off big time :cheesygrinsmiley: I can't wait for the smoke report :ganjamon:
Watching your journal as it's been progressing has been very exciting, and got me all pumped for my own scrog grow currently in progress. Mine is FAR smaller than yours being a closet grow, and I'm using CFLs, but I hope to get some nice product in the end.

StonyGeoff: Thx man, I have read your journal man, really good stuff. Like the bread you selected Afgani/kush. I also want a smoke report from you on that ;) hehe.
I think the CFL's will do fine sense you got so many of them. I remember reading BOSS's journal "poor man's grow" used also CFL. Got very nice results. Anyways strain is very important when it comes to yield and resin production. Always choose the best strains availible, but I think you already did :) . Think they will do you good.

Here is a BIG photo update, thats because my plants have reached 60 days now. They have also recived PK 13/14 for 5 days now. The result is big change in Resin and big change in yield. I will start the flush on monday and flush it for 2 weeks. I will harvest the plant on 77/80 days into flowering.
3618.jpg

3717.jpg

3519.jpg

3418.jpg

3321.jpg

3248.jpg

31102.jpg

3019.jpg

2922.jpg

2822.jpg

2722.jpg

2626.jpg

2523.jpg

Here are some good bud pictures
1360.jpg

2276.jpg

4168.jpg

5144.jpg

6124.jpg

895.jpg

970.jpg

12107.jpg

1840.jpg

1939.jpg

2277.jpg

Here is Some tops. The first one has so much potensial left. It hasn't swulmed up yet.
11130.jpg

2039.jpg

2328.jpg

2426.jpg

Here is a closeups
21111.jpg

Here is the flowering Sensi Super Skunk. And I have now 7 Rooted clones.
1361.jpg

1458.jpg

1548.jpg

Peace guys, :) :peace::ganjamon::bongrip::roorrip:

StonyGeoff: Thx man, I have read your journal man, really good stuff. Like the bread you selected Afgani/kush. I also want a smoke report from you on that hehe.
I think the CFL's will do fine sense you got so many of them. I remember reading BOSS's journal "poor man's grow" used also CFL. Got very nice results. Anyways strain is very important when it comes to yield and resin production. Always choose the best strains availible, but I think you already did :) . Think they will do you good.

You can count on that mate ;) (smoke report) thinking it'll be time to turn the lights back within the week hopefully!

Well, My plants are now at 63 / 77 days into flowering 14 days left. Today I started the flush. Only water the next 14 days. The PK 13/14 is finished today, and the results is amazing. Here is a photo update. You can see allot more resin then before. I would love to check the THC levels on these plants, My guess would be over 20%. Gonna be some ultra strong weed to smoke.

My whole apartment smells now. I'm a little bit paranoid as I live only 100 meter from the police station hehe. My friends thinks I am crazy growing here. I only need to hold them for 14 more days then the drying. But It is smelling outside my house 2 now hehehehe. It is a very busy walking street I am growing in, and ppl are walking under my window everyday 24 hours a week. They could even manage to open the window and step inside to the grow room. I always have my window open to the grow room because for climate control and the smell is reaching out to the streets now. I am not sure what will happen if I got cought but I will not finish the journal then. I have grown for a year now, but none has stinked as much as these do right now. Can't sleep at night, I am really looking forward to the vacation I'm spending in Los Angeles and Las Vegas next month. I really need a quick break to relax my brain and smoke some good LA weed hopefully. This grow has made me really paranoid hehe. If anyone would kike to help me with the trip to LA ( Things to see and things to do in LA ) plz contact me or write here. I don't know much about LA actually.

Here is the Photoupdate 63/77 days, 1st day of Flushing.
1062.jpg

896.jpg

972.jpg

1643.jpg

1549.jpg

1459.jpg

1363.jpg

12108.jpg

11131.jpg

7117.jpg

6125.jpg

5145.jpg

4169.jpg

3249.jpg

2279.jpg

1362.jpg

Peace guys ;) :bong::rollit::roorrip::bongrip:

MMMMMMM look at those buds, looking very good.Hope you can finish this grow without any problems.

Back
Top Bottom