G 13 Haze

Thx :cool:

I took some resin pictures and some of my clones. My plants are 34 days into flowering and I am very close to half way :rollit:. The temp has been stable now and showing 28 degrees.

Here is the resin pictures that I took today.
1289.jpg

2248.jpg

3225.jpg

Here are my clones, I have given away some and 1 didn't root.
Anyways they have grown allot in a couple of days and hopefully soon they will be big enough for me to take more clones for the SOG grow :).

4150.jpg

5125.jpg

6104.jpg

879.jpg

Well thats the update for now

Looking real good man. G-13 is one hell of a strain if I do say so myself. I think you will yield more from one if you grow them in SOG style, rather than the SCroG method. Atleast thats what a buddy told me worked best for him.

Thx guys,

SOG will yield more, but thats not why I am gonna do it. Scrog take much of my time, twisting around and all that. But it was fun and I am glad I tried it. Maybe I will do it again sometime.

Thx for the comment boss, I have been wathing your secret chamber hehe ;) digging it. I posted some resin picture for you with HPS off.

Closeup with HPS off, 35 days into flowering.
880.jpg

3226.jpg

2249.jpg

799.jpg

Peace :cool::roorrip::smokin:

Thx boys and girls.

I haven't got this many replies/comments before, I guess every smoker has a thing for crystals hehehe , including me.

to Ms.Fox : hehe, I'm more like married to them.

Anyways my plants are 36 days into flowering. I will be gone for a 4 days, so I will update some pictures. When I get back we will see if there is any visible difference.

1292.jpg

3227.jpg

4152.jpg

5127.jpg

Here is the top that snapped. all fixed and blooming up nicely. This is the highest top I have in this scrog, but not the one with the biggest buds.
2250.jpg

Here are some pictures of some different top colas.
1049.jpg

11118.jpg

1293.jpg

1347.jpg

1450.jpg

1539.jpg

1632.jpg

The top colas doesn't seem so big on the pictures, but that is because its bended. Next picture below show how they look below the Top. The whole picture is 1 top cola, but just growing horizontal.
1729.jpg

Well, anyways. Thx allot for all the comments, without you guys I wouldn't be doing this journal. Thx.

Peace :grinjoint::roorrip::rollit:

DoopSther...thanks for going to all of the effort to share the images with us. You do a great job on your journal, and the plants are looking wonderful. The buds are so dense!!

yeeeeeaaaaah buddy!

Back
Top Bottom