Gas Lantern Technique Blue Jack Perpetual 42 Litre Pots

2013-02-10_08-14-05_89.jpg
2013-02-10_08-13-29_472.jpg
2013-02-10_08-13-20_866.jpg

spider mite attack nooo this is all i need doused em in mite killer just hope n pray now that they dont get the mold from bein so wet
on a plus not tho theres about 15 - 20 main heads on each plant followed by about 50 secondaries and hundreds of teeny tiny popcorn plan was 3 - 4 oz per plant as its lookin ill be happy with 3 next lot has its flowers and the new cuts have started their veg :)

Hey mate, that grow getting big! How much are you feeding them, back off on nutes mate there some serious burn gone on in there. There were burn't on the last pictures thats why I said about just giving them water.

Feed them water from now on they are stacked to the head in nutes. Do you have holes in the bottom of them gorilla tubs. They might need a flush. They very dark green with eagle claw leaves and burnt tips.

If I was you I would give them a flush, remove all damaged leaves to let some light to the popcorn and the rest of the plants and feed water for a few feeds. Unless its a big flush , get rid of everything in them mediums as there obviously built up salts in there. It will only slow progress. The reason they would of been slowed a while back was because of all the burns they were trying to repair. Chill on nutes and water mate, I used to do that quite a bit also.

howsit dude!

impressive vegetative growth!! im amazed at how much growth you got in such a short time- awesome stuff. yeah i was wandering if they were cuttings and when you started their 'growth' chart from.. excellent stuff :thumb:

yeah bro, the last few pics are showing MAJOR nute burn symptoms- personally i would flush fresh coolwater through the root system for a good 10-15 mins each pot to flush excessive nutes/salts- the cool water also helps anesthetize the roots a bit and aid in their healing... but all in all your glr grow has been great too see... and if nothing else you have saved power in the vege cycle ;] and faster transition to flowering is always good- i'll be implementing glr in my next grow journal so its been good to see your opinion of it here:goodjob:

keep up the green work bro!
:Namaste: :peace:

i forgot to ask dude, how are your plants responding to being sprayed whilst in the middle of flowering?? im not sure of the spray you used so im not sure how it will effect your flowers... but i havent sprayed during flowering cycle for years due to the "first time" i sprayed a light miticidal oil and devastated my plants, not to mention myself loL hope they handle the spray well!

good luck with your mite issue!

i make my own mite killer with mild green fairy liquid and plain old water lol works every time and cost nowt there probably is a little nute burn but i think the leaves are fucked due to low humidity its real low so they love being sprayed i water spray alot all way up to last week iv had mould once but that was with critical mass and the buds were as big as my leg so it was doomed for mould really

there are about 8 holes in the bottoms about an inche up to keep some fluids in around the bottom roots . i do this because my medium is mainly perlite and about 20 percent soil

thanks for all the input guys its appreciated we cant learn anything without being taught :)

2013-02-26_15-57-11_668.jpg

after getting an electricity bill add on for the last 3 years to the sum of £3150 iv swiftly shifted my arse to new accommodation and halted all grows until im sure the old bill aren't looking for me, so this will be the last pic its all been bagged n tagged up to just over 15 oz almost 4 per plant . not bad from equipment thats been used 3 times and should of been replaced last time. i recon we dont have to change bulbs as much as were told we are told, anyway im ramblin on all reports are top quality its best iv grown but as for the gas lantern technique ill admit it vegged a little faster and maybe saved a couple quid but i dnt think ill be using it again. any variation in the veg light cycle sets em off into flower which gets tricky for taking cuttings as a few randomly just started flowering

thanks for looking in, this thread is now.... over :)

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom