The Return of Bubblelicious & Co - The 2nd Grow - Biobizz/Soil

Bubblicious seems to have a good following. If I were to trim my bud that tight people would give me a hard time about keeping the crystals for myself. Different areas have different ideas on what trimmed bud looks like I guess.

Yes i did trim the Bubb's hard & found it easyer as i suffer with nerve damage to hands & loss of feeling to some degree, i may attempt more fiddle type work on better days of being nimble.

A friend who is more dexterous than myself, trimmed the blue mystic for me :peace:

After all its for personal use & it does the same job at the end of day.

All bud leaf has been saved & stored for use with those bubble bag things, so none is wasted :thumb:

My friends would say I am really trying to keep my pipe happy! I was sure you were wasting nothing just forwarding a bit of ribbing I get sometimes. My trim gets dried and put into a press. All the smart alecks know it too.

My friends would say I am really trying to keep my pipe happy! I was sure you were wasting nothing just forwarding a bit of ribbing I get sometimes. My trim gets dried and put into a press. All the smart alecks know it too.

Constructive comments are always welcome here :love:

As a landscape gardener by trade i should know better about presentation of ones product !

That is must be aesthetically pleasing to the eye as well in all forms, to enjoy & savour :peace:

Lil update.

The bubbs in the flowering tent started to show pistils yesterday which took about 5 days to show since 11/13 regime started.

I do not count the first week in the total of flowering weeks all together tho, so week 1 starts today & aim to finsh up early May time aprox.

Buds drying nicely took an average of 5 to 6 days for the smaller nugs to dry & main colas going to take a few more days.

Heres some nugs in the curing jars :love:
007625.JPG

006635.JPG

005740.JPG

Bubb's in large jar & Blue mystic's in some old small coffee jars.

Bubbs has a pungent/fuel smell to it whilst drying, i can not quite put my finger on it to be honest but smells lovely once ground up for the ol pipe.

Very much a body stone which puts a great big cheesey grin on my face:peace:

Blue Mystic has sweet berryish smell to the bud whilst drying, not over all smelly, smelly but pleasent wiff of berries in the sweetness.

Big head high like being slapped in the face with an iron bar & taken on a nitro injected roller coaster ride with out a seat belt on, long lasting high tailering of into a slight body stone a couple of hours later :love:

I contribute the effects of blue mystic to being well done on the trichs, wet weight 5 oz aprox includes stem weight also from a plant less than 18 inchs tall.

Early week update... about half way through 2nd week of flowering.

Pistils at dawn are in full swing in the Bubbs tent with each one of quadruple sister dueling for every inch of room in the shared tent... :cheer:

It was high time for a little manicure for the girls with a leaf massage & some L.S.T to help develope a full 'n' beuatiful figue with firm a handful of bud :love:

The girls had developed a little nitrogen defeciency with in the first couple of weeks of the flowering phase, this was to be expected as its quite common at this stage of growth - nutrients have been increased a little as planned if i ever had plan that was...
001860.JPG

002883.JPG

Some Fuzzy style L.S.T going on above with some branch bending pipe cleaners, soft 'n' fluffy on the out side, bendy on the inside :bravo:

This helps open up the crown/canopy of the plant allowing greater light penetration to lower bud sights & increasing air flow through out canopy.

Just the way the girls like it & about as techincal as i get.
003832.JPG

L.S.T for further development with minor leaf trim.
004774.JPG

Back in a couple of weeks around the 4th week of flowering :green_heart:

Been 6 weeks since last update.

We are at week 8 on flowering & now going onto flush, well just plain old tap water for next 2 weeks so the girls use up what aviable nutrients in the soil.

I've found cuttings to lack vigour & only got about 4 inch of stretch once put under the 400w dual spectrum HPS, bud development been slow with this strain with girth only really packing on in the last 10 days well we got another 2 weeks yet for girls to plump up :thumb:

Fuzzy may I just say :cheer:

Not only have I been informed and educated, but I have chuckled my way along the entire thread. I have such an awesome image of Fluffy Nug in my head! :cheesygrinsmiley: Thank you for cheering me up today Fuzzy as well as giving me lots of help for when I do finally get going!

Back
Top Bottom