Blue Mystic - Fuzzy Organic Style Plus Chicken Poop & The Rest Of The Farm Yard

bit late but im growing a blue mystic from seed, the plant seems a bit weird to me, the leaves seem deformed, but its in seedling stage, it looks like something has screwed the leaves up, but its still growing so ill keep it alive and hope it starts picking up, if not ill pull it from the grow and start with something else

It took some good 3 weeks to slow air dry this crop, this was more than likely due to low ambient temps.

Best plant weighed in at 56g some 9g heavy than last personal best of 46g :thumb:

0021062.JPG

Smallest plant weighed in at 36g some 5g ligher than smallest plant of last grow...

0031006.JPG

On average this grow yielded 48.5g per plant compared with 42g per plant last grow thats roughtly between 10% to 15% increase of yield which i may contribute to improved soil mix !

This being the end of the off journal & thank all who have followed it :Namaste:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!:bravo:
Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine! :Namaste:

Nice lookin nugs there FUZZY!! Wish i could reach into my Comp. screen and grab a few:)
Ahh well ill have Cindy down soon enough i guess.. So which is the better smoke in your opinion???
Great work buddy. Have a good one. Smokemup

Back
Top Bottom