GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Autos

Re: Tactical's Blue Planet Nutrient Fueled GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Au

:popcorn::allgood:
Busy day... Will update tomorrow night on this journal. :)

Re: Tactical's Blue Planet Nutrient Fueled GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Au

our proprietors are good ppl meaning well and try hard to keep us all happy ,unfortunately it is impossible to to make everyone happy, i have had my brushes with irritation here but i truely feel its the best cannabis 420 forum and i think that has alot to do with the somewhat strict rules, but they are there to protect the users and owners alike

I agree BID. I was active on another forum for awhile. The membership there was just not as friendly as they are here. I've also lurked and posted a little on a few other forums, but none are as pleasant to be active in as :420:. :circle-of-love:
I too think this may be due, at least partially, to strict enforcement of the guidelines. Maybe it's the price we pay to have such a great community. Sure, the other forums may not enforce as many, or any, restrictions, but that could very well be why we all choose to spend out time here instead. :high-five:

Tac, I'm really happy you're still around. I'd like to know what upset you too, but I understand you wanting to avoid bringing up the problem again. I sure hope whatever the problem is, it gets resolved before your grow ends. :Namaste:

Sorry guys no photo update this week. Life has just been plain crazy. I believe that both GDP are males now. :( So needless to say they will most likely go to the trash. I slid them a couple weeks early into the flower closet to confirm. If it holds true I will only be finishing the Rocklock and Fruity Chronic Juice. The fruity Chronic and the Rocklock have both been moved into 3gal. pots and will remain in he tent at least 2 more weeks. I think I may top them both again to make them busier since I will only be flowering 2 when 3-4 are optimal for the space.

Sorry to hear about the GDP sausage fest, TG... I like bushing my plants out indoors - seems to help get more of the canopy in the primo lighting zone. Glad you're sticking around brother. :thumb:

I am really starting to get bummed that it seems as the GDP hates me. I am 90% positive both are boys. That is okay as I will just run the Rocklock and FJC clone and make them bigger. :) The longer veg time has already shown promise. I will do another topping on them after I feed on Sunday. So that is the mini update for now and photos to come Monday. :)

I have time to see if things change as this grow has quite a few weeks left... 11-12. So do not fret yet as there is time for me to change my mind and see if the reasons I joined here come back or if it continues the way it has been going for a couple months now. We shall see either way I am finishing out this grow journal. :)

Awesome grows there TG, You will be missed sorely by alot of us, but we all must do what we feel, looking forward to seeing this journal about 6 weeks down the road. Mad skills my fellow grower, Peace OG.

Harvesting of the closet is complete. So I have cleaned her out and have moved the ladies in. I am excited to announce that the GDP #1 that I was questioning sex has finally showed PISTILS!!!! :)

So I have GDP #2 Male, GPD #1 Female, Rocklock Female, and Fruity Chronic Juice Clone from this run. I am not 100% on the GDP #2 yet so he will chill with the others for a little longer but I am 90% sure it is a he.

I still have the autos in there as they are not ready for chop. I also set the MH bulb and timer to GLR for a couple more weeks then I will switch to 12/12 for a couple weeks and switch back to HPS.

Now in the tent for the beginning of the next cycle are clones of GDP #1 x2, GDP #2 x2, Rocklock x2, Fruity Chronic Juice x1, and Cheese x1. All these clones are rooted at the moment and I believe I will actually dispose of GDP #2 when I am sure of sex as I am not a fan of the pheno as it was really stretchy for GDP. So that will cut me down to six and from their I will have to cut down to 3 as that is all the tent will hold in 3 gal. pots. I am sure that I will keep at least one GDP #1 and a Rocklock. the others will just stay in solo cups until I decide to keep or toss them.

I did forget to mention that GDP #1 clones are tripolds, which makes it interesting.

BID I will gladly accept some feminized GDP beans for my collection as I am sure to breed a bud or 2 of the GDP female I have now with the male pollen I saved. :)

GDP #2 and his clones have been destroyed! :rip:

I will do a photo update tomorrow as per normal of the GDP #1, Rocklock, and FCJ. I can tell you they are looking good and are loving the 400w MH veg they are currently getting. On this coming Friday they will go 12/12 and the fun will begin. Also I am going to possibly start another GDP bean for this grow and keep some of the other clones as miniatures for another cycle. The GDP getting ready to flower will be pollinated with some of the pollen from my first GDP I had on one branch. So this grow will continue on for some time and will eventually become part one of many as I am looking to increase yields and also keep the 9 week rotation.

When the next batch go into flower I will start the journal as part 2. :)

I will also not be leaving this site. I love you all like family and will not turn my back on you. I have gotten over the issues at hand and believe that things will be fine. So lets keep things rolling.

I will also not be leaving this site. I love you all like family and will not turn my back on you. I have gotten over the issues at hand and believe that things will be fine. So lets keep things rolling.[/QUOTE]
Yay tg this place sure wouldnt be the same with out you brother.
sorry about your clones:(

Glad to here the good news TG all 3 of my GDP's are female was hoping for a male... Oh well but I wasnt going to start a new journal as in my current grow I feel ive kinda lost intrest because of the same strain and me not updating but who wants to watch the same strains constantly flower? But with you and a few others staying I might just go start that GDP, AFFIE, WHITE URKLE, MIGHTY GRAPE LEMON SKUNK SOG. Got the first set of clones rooted and ready for 2 liters so on the 10th Ill put them in and I ordered a sun max reflector 37 x 27 6 inch should be here tuesday next is portable R/O and quantum 1000 and digilux bulb do you guys have any suggestions on the portable systems? Sorry for the ramble just happy your staying! :peacetwo:

Thanks guys!

When you ask of portable systems are you asking about tents? Any tent will be portable it is just a matter of how quick you can take it down. I can take mine down or assemble in less than 5 minutes but it is a small tent.

I am fine with the fact that I had yet another GDP male. I was planning on culling one of the plants but knew if they all were female I would be fine as I can fit 4-6 plants pretty comfortably in the closet but it is a lot of work for me when watering or trimming.

Not tents TG portable R/O systems I run a 5 x 5 tent and it comes down in 12 minutes with everything I have to take out and does your gdp veg slow? It doesnt veg slow as nirvana white widow but it does veg slow, since im just running 2 liters I fit 45 2 liters under my 400 but when I go 1000 I will run 90-100 so many strains not enough time!

I almost think I did not get GDP on the last order and think some jerk screwed up my order as the plants are really different phenos than I have seen from GDP. I will say that they do veg slow when talking about height. They love staying bushy unless you get the pheno or beans that I did recently.

As far as the R/O system I have no clue and would not be very helpful.

That could very well be the case with the beans TG, I try to think like them and with the # of beans they go through it would be easy to flop on a few orders a year but thats no excuse. As for the R/O unit do you just use tap? If so how hard is it? Meaning ppm/ph mine is 380 ppm 7.5 ph I cant even flush to yellowing leaves as my plain tap just keeps feeding and with that much whatever is in there it makes me burn a show problems bad and hard to fix I mean hard.

I use tap that I have sit out for 2 days before use. I could not tell you the PPM but the PH is 6.8-7.2 usually. I have no issues with it so far.

That could very well be the case with the beans TG, I try to think like them and with the # of beans they go through it would be easy to flop on a few orders a year but thats no excuse. As for the R/O unit do you just use tap? If so how hard is it? Meaning ppm/ph mine is 380 ppm 7.5 ph I cant even flush to yellowing leaves as my plain tap just keeps feeding and with that much whatever is in there it makes me burn a show problems bad and hard to fix I mean hard.

That sounds like my tap water! My ph was slightly lower, but my ppm was 380-420 of who knows what! It led to Mg and Ca problems. The water has is mostly Ca in my case (I think this is more common), and all that Ca will lockout the Mg. Try adding some epsom salts to your nutrients and/or water. Pics would help of course. You could have the opposite problem. In that case, epsom salts could be bad. With hard water though, you can be reasonably sure it's a problem with one of those 2 elements. :goodluck:

Oops!!

TG, the whole reason I was replying was to tell you how glad I am to read you're sticking around. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom