GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Autos

Re: Tactical's Blue Planet Nutrient Fueled GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Au

Thanks hiker!

Re: Tactical's Blue Planet Nutrient Fueled GDP & Rocklock w/Diesel and Ultraviolet Au

Just subbed. Read your 2 completed grows very interesting!

Just subbed. Read your 2 completed grows very interesting!

Glad you enjoyed the reads. :)

That sounds like my tap water! My ph was slightly lower, but my ppm was 380-420 of who knows what! It led to Mg and Ca problems. The water has is mostly Ca in my case (I think this is more common), and all that Ca will lockout the Mg. Try adding some epsom salts to your nutrients and/or water. Pics would help of course. You could have the opposite problem. In that case, epsom salts could be bad. With hard water though, you can be reasonably sure it's a problem with one of those 2 elements. :goodluck:

Oops!!

TG, the whole reason I was replying was to tell you how glad I am to read you're sticking around. :Namaste:

Great info Hiker, :thumb: I dont really wanna jack TG's thread but if you take a peek at my journal Ive been having the hardwater trouble your explaining from day 1. Ive got epsom and the problem is really bad with my papaya but my FCJ turned out good but a lil to branchy for my sog purposes.

UPDATE: 03/04/2013 Day 69 since sprout

I allowed the ladies to stay in 1 gal pots for a little too long and now they are on a trend of good growth being in their 3 gal pot final homes. Here they are:

Rocklock
IMG_13629.JPG

GDP #1
IMG_13637.JPG

Fruity Chronic Juice
IMG_136413.JPG

So I was debating on which Bible of Bud to buy... The Jorge edition or the Ed edition.... Well I decided I would just get them both... Looks like I have a lot of reading to do. I can not believe I even tried growing without having read either of these first.

cmon man this is :420: if someone here cant help you grow all the books in the world are fubar :)
and you have done pretty ok in my book:)
So I was debating on which Bible of Bud to buy... The Jorge edition or the Ed edition.... Well I decided I would just get them both... Looks like I have a lot of reading to do. I can not believe I even tried growing without having read either of these first.

TG I have Jorge's video I downloaded from somewhere....whenever I can't find the answer here I sit and watch it. He does bubble hash with ice water...I just did the dry ice method...not as messy.... He does love his bud...I have a strain developed by him I picked up as a clone "Jorge's Diamond". I am currently smoking the two small plants I ended up with and it does the job...body high with a kick in the head! Cloned it also...:cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

I am thinking the books are good to have just in case. Never know if the net or this site will be operating depending on things. Also if I ever have to go underground I will need the reference.

Hey Tac. You got me thinking about my old grow "bible". It's been bothering me trying to recall which book it was. Reading your post got me thinking about where it got to. I started trying to remember when or where I would have got rid of it. I realized I probably still have it and had a good idea where. 3 boxes later, I found it! :slide:

Jorge Cervantes "Indoor Marijuana Horticulture", copyright 1993 :)

FYI, I grew for several years in the 90's with only this book as my guide.

Sweet. It is a tough decision between the two, so it became easy when I decided to just get them both.

Sweet. It is a tough decision between the two, so it became easy when I decided to just get them both.

Ya I'm pretty excited to have found the book. I bet I bought it in '93, maybe '94, so it's damn near 20 years old. I had a cover on it to be discrete leaving it around the house, so it's in like new condition. I'm gonna sit down and take a trip down memory lane tonight. haha

The ladies are officially on 12/12 tonight. So the journey to the next 9 week finish begins. Also as a mini update before this journal goes to part 2, I added a Mango Feminized from Blim Burn to the veg tent Wednesday and she has already sprouted. :) So as far as the genetics for the next flower cycle after this one will be GDP x2, Mango x1, Rocklock x1, and Cheese x1. Which will have me keeping a FCJ and Rocklock clone in the party cups for another cycle.

Lookin' good TG. Those are great books to have. I've read Jorge's back to back several times. His videos are on youtube and he has his own channel. The book is great but a bunch of stuff is outdated. But still great source of info. Glad you decided to stick around I'm new and you and your journals are a wealth of info :thanks: I'm subbed.

Hi,
I just put my girls on 12/12 today! This is my first grow ever! And of course I think I bit off a little too much.... 15 girls. 2 kosher kush, 4 diesel tonic, 3 diesel jack, 4 white widow, 1 vintage 2006 and 1 afghan kush Ryder (which I had no idea was an auto! See what a newbie I am?). They are all in a 48x96 tent with 7 foot ceiling. I am beginning to wonder if I have enough light for them. 2 600 watt cooltube setups.
Well, sorry for the hijack! I enjoy reading your journals!

Btw tactical- west of your most westerly mentioned location by about 35 miles.

Back
Top Bottom