Ghost Trying DWC: Chemdog & Girl Scout Cookies

Yea Candy is my biggest indoor plant I’ve ever grown, she’s gonna have a lot of bud on her. The Brooklyn’s not far behind her cause she’s got some serious thick buds and quite a few of them also. I’ve definitely beat that 14oz total from last grow lol. I out yielded that on two plants this run and two of the smallest plants at that lol.✌️

Big momma got bud rot pretty bad also. We had about a week of bad weather and that’s all it took. I gave her to my wife’s brother so I wouldn’t have to fool with her. She also had some spider mites and I wasn’t even gonna risk bringing them suckers in my tent lol. Just a bad year here where I’m from, from what I hear a lot of people got bud rot this year outdoor.✌️

Thanks guys, my net pot is 6 in, here’s a pic of the bucket I bought
It came with everything shown. The air pump is two watt but I bought a 4 watt dual output pump, here’s a pic of it
Thinking i may use the 4 watt dual output and use the other one as backup, what do y’all think?✌️
What that cost you ghost best of luck on dwc bro

Hmmmmmm
Look what I ordered today
Screenshot_20181002-113040.png
Usd Chris?

Yup...ditto....Figured if PW is using it, well, Crazy Clown must be right...lol

And you doing DWC is why I just got some

I like the GH Flora trio so far, but easy is always better

I'll still run Koolbloom, and Terpinator in flower, and Rhino Skin through the grow
And of course hydroguard and z7.....
Winter will be nice getting my water temps below 80deg
Hey In regards to GH I went to local store all their products are 50% off why he said they have teamed up and soon you will see it all being sold through Walmart Canada lol and prob more diluted .. anyone heard of Dutch hydroponics ?

Back
Top Bottom