Ghost Trying DWC: Chemdog & Girl Scout Cookies

Some lovely frosty buds there Ghost. Ive just ordered myself some Chemdogging by mephisto genetics, never grown an auto before.
Thanks Lewydeville, I’ve looked at that strain before and I bet it’s fire. I’ve heard a lot of good things about Mephistos genetics. Just start it off in the same pot you are gonna finish in, in other words no transplanting. If you top do it at or around the 15-21 day mark and just keep everything simple since it’s your first auto. You will do fine with it and a lot of these autos can yield really good.✌️

Yep I've read a lot of good things about Mephisto genetics so I thought id start with them. Ive never vaped or smoked a chem before either and my mouth is watering reading how you guys are describing it. Must remember not to go overboard on the training tho......

The Dinachem is Chemdog 91 x Guava Stardawg

Guava is my second favorite fruit after passion fruit! So this is funny you mention that. Cause I was thinking about actually growing chemdog, green crack and Dutch passion passion fruit. Then I thought green crack was enough to have fruity taste but now that you mention this cross with a guava strain I may end growing green crack, chemdog and passion fruit

TopDawg IS Chemdawg (I think??) ... he sadly lost all his gear and had to start over. Least I think thats what happened. Cops maybe .... or something. I herd an interview about it. Was cool to hear how Chemdawg started. Greatful Dead weed. We always went for shrooms or LSD at the shows, right on overboard. Gotta do it.

I ran the HSO version for a bunch of runs. Can vouch for it. I ran the reg version, popped 2 seeds only 1 lived was a female. Highly recommend.

Hey Coast.. nice looking candy there bud! You hit that AUTO weed good. I cant get mine to grow like that in my soil. I'm gonna try some Mephisto here in a few days.

Top Dawg Genetics is JJ-NYC, he was one of the first to get the Chemdog 91 cut. AJ is his longtime friend and partner. They were part of the "Diesel" creations. Chemdog is the one who first germinated the bagseeds that became Chem 91, Chems Sister and Chemdog D.

TopDawg IS Chemdawg (I think??) ... he sadly lost all his gear and had to start over. Least I think thats what happened. Cops maybe .... or something. I herd an interview about it. Was cool to hear how Chemdawg started. Greatful Dead weed. We always went for shrooms or LSD at the shows, right on overboard. Gotta do it.

I ran the HSO version for a bunch of runs. Can vouch for it. I ran the reg version, popped 2 seeds only 1 lived was a female. Highly recommend.

Hey Coast.. nice looking candy there bud! You hit that AUTO weed good. I cant get mine to grow like that in my soil. I'm gonna try some Mephisto here in a few days.
Mephisto has some awesome autos from what I hear. I want to eventually try some of their autos also. They was a few people that run these Blue Dream and Brooklyn autos in soil on the comparative thread and they done really good. From what I’ve seen Dutch Passion and fastbuds have some great yielding autos.✌️

Oh Yeah Ghost, I am 'trippin' with this boat load of knowledge & experience...

Welcome @60's Old Timer and @Derbybud, glad you guys could make it. I’ve been trimming and jarring up Lucky, a Blue Dream’matic. I also harvested my last Blue Dream’matic and she’s hanging now, it’s been a great strain. I only have one flowering girl left now and that’s the Brooklyn Sunrise. I figure maybe another week and she will be ready also.✌️

I've given Buds to 2 of my buddies and they both said the Brooklyn Sunrise is the loudest weed they've ever encountered. One said double ziplock bags can't hide the smell. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom