Ghost Trying DWC: Chemdog & Girl Scout Cookies

What that cost you ghost best of luck on dwc bro
I gave $39 for the bucket and everything with it. I bought a upgraded air pump for $15 and also bought 3-4 different air stones to try but I’m sure the one that came with it would work fine with the right air stone. I figured I would have to have a backup air pump anyway and I also bought a battery powered air pump just in case of power outage. At least the roots would still have some oxygen.✌️

This should be a good journal for anyone wanting to learn dwc, I got some good help here. Hopefully this first run with dwc goes pretty smooth though.✌️
I’m paying a lot of attention now bro trust me

Woody runs the HSO Chemdog and brags on it.
Well this blue dream outdoor is possibly form hso and man they got my attention for future orders .

I gave $39 for the bucket and everything with it. I bought a upgraded air pump for $15 and also bought 3-4 different air stones to try but I’m sure the one that came with it would work fine with the right air stone. I figured I would have to have a backup air pump anyway and I also bought a battery powered air pump just in case of power outage. At least the roots would still have some oxygen.✌️
Yes possible power outages is concern running dwc or anything in water culture really . Smooth sail ahead . Wishing great things z7 will help protect water spikes of temps too good insurance to protect roots

I bought some extra clay balls and extra air fittings so I should be good. Oh and I also ordered some hydroguard to go with the z7.✌️
Both ? May I ask why bro ? Hydrogaurd and z7 ?

I’m paying a lot of attention now bro trust me
Got a lot of good help here and I’m not afraid to ask questions lol. I’m getting pretty excited cause I should be able to put the plant over in dwc soon. I’m not sure exactly how long I need to keep in solo cup but maybe 14 days total and their on 7 or 8 now. I still have to decide which plant I’m gonna do. I would like to do a Chemdog but I’m afraid she will get to tall. In not sure how big chems get. @Pennywise, do you think Chemdog would be a good dwc strain? My Chemdog is not the original so it’s probably hard to tell but I’m just wondering does Chemdog normally grow tall or shorter? Probably a few different phenos I guess also.✌️

Yes, bud rot is the biggest issue I had growing outdoors.
Yeah Kush about 4-5 nugs gone form my harvest funny thing is too says it’s high on mold and resistance too lol

@Chris Scorpio, hey chris I was wondering what kind of air stones you use in your buckets?✌️

Most now i use a diy one I made with soaker hose

But usually a MED one, hmm, they are ECPlus sir stones, like em alot, from my local hydro shop
Chris Scorpio was telling me they work well together so I just went ahead and ordered both. If nothing else I will use z7 one grow and hydroguard on another grow lol.✌️

I was told to run em both when I started, best advice yet
Run em both, hardly takes any of each, you'll be happy u did

At my local shop I paid $33 for my 1st setup , that included 10# of hydrotron

Love the Eccoair pumps, the single is whisper quiet, the two Port is louder but not a lot

Back
Top Bottom