Ghost Trying DWC: Chemdog & Girl Scout Cookies

Yea I can’t wait to get it setup and running, it’s gonna be good to be running perpetually again.✌️

So you are going to run perpetual in DWC? Just wondering if you have a caretaker for when you go out of town or if you just don't stray to far from home. I have thought about this for some time which is why I was looking at and RDWC system so I can leave them for a week or so.

That size of a room has a lot of potential for a killer grow area. You're picking great lights. I am jealous.

I very rarely stray to far from home but I do eventually want to build a rdwc setup just in case I would want to go somewhere for a few days. I’m gonna keep my mother in either coco or soil, I’ve not made my mind up yet. I want to keep one of each strain but we’ll see, I will keep them bonsai style cause it will make them easier to deal with. When I take clones I will only be taking probably 6 from each one to give 8 total in 4x8. I’ll take a couple extra from each mom to make sure I get 4 from each to root but I will probably run at least one new strain by seed each run also cause I’m always looking for that gem lol.✌️

Thanks Sam, monday will make 8 weeks since flip but they didn’t start showing pistils for about 7-10 days after flip and Ms Chem was two weeks or more. Breeder packs say 7-9 week flower so they are getting closer. I notice a few amber trics on the sugar leaves, the trics on the sugar leaves always turn first so I will be waiting till I see a few amber here and there on the buds. I like mostly cloudy myself but I may let one of each strain get about 10-20% amber before chop.✌️

Back
Top Bottom