Ghost Trying DWC: Chemdog & Girl Scout Cookies

Thanks Sam, I’m surprised at how smooth this first dwc run has went so far and to think I’ve been wanting to try dwc forever but was scared of it lol. I guess I thought it would be more complicated but I’ve learned as long as you keep good check on everything it’s not all that bad lol. This next run is gonna be fun though with all dwc, i will be getting my new Timber cobs early on next run also so I’m thinking of doing away with tent since I will have plenty of light for a 4x8 and run a couple extra plants next run. I’m thinking maybe 6 dwc plants in 4x8 area but i still have some thinking to do so we’ll see.✌️
Glad to see DWC came so easy for you. It really isnt THAT bad. Matter of fact if you want to stay hands off its the only way to fly. Im talking to a friend that has a place in Nevada. He wants to be able to leave his plants for a couple weeks at a time. RDWC is the onky way to do it in my opinion. I told him if he has a float valve and can automate the Ph he could pull it off. It isn't the best case scenario, but totally possible. If he automated base nutes he could be gone much longer.

I started with DWC. Ive only grown in soil a few times and only out of unusual circumstances. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for a multi pot

Changed Ms Chems rez today and dropped ppm down to 1,010ppm cause ph has been dropping over the last few days. I checked the chart that GT gave me and it said rez change and lower ec slightly so that’s what I did, let’s see if that makes her happy.✌️

Going pretty good, I found out today that I can get half of income tax soon as I get w2 form for no extra charge so I’m gonna do that so I can order my Timber cobs LoL. I’m gonna go with the redwood ts 600w, I will be getting two of them so I can cover 4x8 so that will be over $2000 but already got the ok from wife and I’m very excited lol. I should have them in time for next run so hopefully I can do a 4x8 run next. Do you think I should go with 3000K or 3500k? I really like the 3000K on my QBS.✌️

Back
Top Bottom