Ghost Trying DWC: Chemdog & Girl Scout Cookies

One of my GSC is totally different in every way, I don’t know if it’s possible that I got a thin mint pheno but that’s what it looks and smells like. Her buds look like the thin mint pheno and very minty smell on her. The other two has more of a sweet smell like cookies.✌️

Thats cool if you have a mint pheno. The cookies smell/taste is unique. I wouldn't worry about the bud size so much. The buds should be pretty solid and dense.

Thats cool if you have a mint pheno. The cookies smell/taste is unique. I wouldn't worry about the bud size so much. The buds should be pretty solid and dense.
Yea she definitely smells strong of mint. The buds are forming really dence looks like so they might surprise me in the end but as long as the bud is killer is all that really matters lol.✌️

Got some individual pics of the girls this morning so I figured I would post them, first up is Ms Chem

Next is Chem 2, the one I’m probably gonna reveg

Next is Chem 3

Now for the GSC, GSC 1 is first

Next is GSC 2

Last is GSC 3

That’s all for now, cheers everyone.✌️

When do you usually add the koolbloom dry, last two weeks? I was also wondering, do I stop using the regular koolbloom when I start the dry koolbloom?✌️

Sorry dude, i just got this. The last three weeks. Taper the feeding on a little, dont just give it a full dose. Your leaves will change color as the nutrients in them get used up. Be sure to give it 1 week or so for flush. They leave that out on the label.

Another additive ive used that i really like is Mendocino Avalanche. Its a bud hardener, and works well. The two additives do different things, but have some ingredients in common so i dont use them together. My Pink Candy last season really took to this additive making it my favorite all time strain. I only have a couple oz left and only break it out on special occasions

Sorry dude, i just got this. The last three weeks. Taper the feeding on a little, dont just give it a full dose. Your leaves will change color as the nutrients in them get used up. Be sure to give it 1 week or so for flush. They leave that out on the label.

Another additive ive used that i really like is Mendocino Avalanche. Its a bud hardener, and works well. The two additives do different things, but have some ingredients in common so i dont use them together. My Pink Candy last season really took to this additive making it my favorite all time strain. I only have a couple oz left and only break it out on special occasions
Yes, i stop the Koolbloom liquid when i start the dry since its more of a PK booster

Those are some really nice plants. The bucket girl is really doing well.
Thanks Sam, I’m surprised at how smooth this first dwc run has went so far and to think I’ve been wanting to try dwc forever but was scared of it lol. I guess I thought it would be more complicated but I’ve learned as long as you keep good check on everything it’s not all that bad lol. This next run is gonna be fun though with all dwc, i will be getting my new Timber cobs early on next run also so I’m thinking of doing away with tent since I will have plenty of light for a 4x8 and run a couple extra plants next run. I’m thinking maybe 6 dwc plants in 4x8 area but i still have some thinking to do so we’ll see.✌️

Back
Top Bottom