Ghost Trying DWC: Chemdog & Girl Scout Cookies

Looking sweet Ghost. Your going to have some heavy colas the way they’re packing it on. Nice work. I’m definitely running a chem in January after all these comments and looking at yours.
Thanks lewy, hopefully they get nice and chunky for me lol. These chems are going to be killer I believe, I got a few pics this morning I will post once I get finish feeding.✌️

Here’s some pics I got this morning starting with the chems, here’s Ms Chem in dwc.

She is getting really frosty. Next is Chem 2 and 3, they are in the same pic with chem 3 in the back

The chems seem to be swelling pretty good so far. Now for the GSC starting with #1

Now GSC 2 and 3 are in the same pic with #3 being in the back

Now for some random pics across the canopy

That’s all I have for now, cheers everyone.✌️

I’m using dynagro for my coco girls at 450-550ppm and I’m using GH flora series along with some GH additives at full strength (1200ppm) with my dwc girl.✌️
Thanks!

Thanks Penny, yea these chems are bulking pretty good seems like. The GSC seems like they are lagging a little bit but they still have plenty of time so hopefully they grab a gear and take off.✌️
GSC flowers tend to be on the small side with hell of a bunch of frost.

Thanks guys, I was reading a little bit about GSC last night and they was talking how GSC wasn’t known for big bud lol. Well at least I know what to expect anyways and if the bud is killer that’s all I’m worried about lol. I can’t wait to give them a try, I’ve heard a lot a people talk about how much they love GSC. The state road came up my holler yesterday and was dipping the creek out, they was working right below my house so thank goodness for the carbon filter lol. It’s amazing how good these carbon filters scrubbed the air, I Won’t grow without one again lol.✌️

Looking frosty in there ECG great job with the girls noticed you didn't give them any stripper names this round :laugh:. Next two strains i want to run are Expert seeds GG4XLilly and GoG's GSC's looking forward to the smoke report on your cookies:passitleft:.
Yea I don’t know why I didn’t give these stripper names but next run the stripper names will come back lol. I will be sure to post smoke report on these cookies, I’m pretty excited to give them a try myself so hopefully they won’t disappoint lol✌️

One of my GSC is totally different in every way, I don’t know if it’s possible that I got a thin mint pheno but that’s what it looks and smells like. Her buds look like the thin mint pheno and very minty smell on her. The other two has more of a sweet smell like cookies.✌️

Thanks guys, I was reading a little bit about GSC last night and they was talking how GSC wasn’t known for big bud lol. Well at least I know what to expect anyways and if the bud is killer that’s all I’m worried about lol. I can’t wait to give them a try, I’ve heard a lot a people talk about how much they love GSC. The state road came up my holler yesterday and was dipping the creek out, they was working right below my house so thank goodness for the carbon filter lol. It’s amazing how good these carbon filters scrubbed the air, I Won’t grow without one again lol.✌️

I wouldnt worry about bud size. You clearly have quality

I wouldnt worry about bud size. You clearly have quality
That’s what I’m thinking, quality is first for me anyway lol. It is nice to get them big buds but you can’t get them with every strain lol. My last run with them autos spoiled me I guess lol.✌️

Back
Top Bottom