Gingerbud's First Indoor Grow: 315 CMH, Tent, Lemon Thai Kush, Blueberry & Sour Diesel

Well, I caved. There's crispy edges but it's still not completely dry. I'm going to have to burp the jars a couple times a day. I really wish I could give them the second week but I need to get the next grow going.

I bought some. 1 litre Mason jars, I'm pretty happy with the quantity. I'm not going to weigh for a few days.

Lemon thai scored me two full jars and a partial jar. Sour diesel scored me a full jar and a partial and lastly blueberry gave me a full jar. I have a full jar of smaller bud that I'm going to use for budder. I think I'm going to short of my 9 ounce goal but I'm happy with the end result. I've snuck a couple buds of each to smoke, they've been a pretty good smoke but I still want to let it cure in the jars a bit before I make my final judgment.

The curing is going as well as I could hope. The buds look and smell great, just covered in crystal. For my first grow I'm ecstatic with the results despite not reaching my weight goal. But the quality is there, which is my main goal. I've snuck buds from each jar, and can't wait for them to finish curing. Here's some pictures of the buds.

Lemon thai Kush. Don't know why I took a picture of one of the smaller buds haha.

Sour Diesel, I like the colours on this one.

Zoomed in picture of blueberry

Attachments

• IMG_20190408_152354.jpg
    IMG_20190408_152354.jpg
    577.2 KB · Views: 119
I would go as far as saying the curing process is complete. Aside from one jar of lemon Thai that I'm still burping and shaking everything is at a moisture level to my liking. My favourite smoke is definitely the blueberry. I complained about how finicky she was with nutrients but the perseverance really paid off.. It just tastes so sweet. I wish I had put that in a full sized pot. Sour diesel was probably my most colourful strain, it really turned purple at the end. I was a little disappointed, that kind of tarty taste I expect in a sour diesel wasn't too strong, I'm hoping that comes out in curing a bit better. Lastly Lemon Thai Kush gave me the most out of the crop but I also had 3 of them. It's a nice light smoke, but you can really taste the citrus. It was a nice surprise, it was the only strain I hadn't tried.

Thanks to everyone who stopped in! I've learned a lot through out my first indoor grow. It's okay to ask questions and I definitely need to learn to listen to advice haha. Im definitely going to utilize my scrog this time. I already learned my lesson and cut my crop down from five to four. I think that should help me spread the plants out properly. I've also learned not to be afraid of being a little more aggressive with nutrients.

Also thanks to 420 forums, this has been a great platform to connect me with other Growers and learn more. Feel free to check out my other grow! It's in my signature.

Thanks Sauga. I really appreciate you sticking around to the end, you've always been a fence I've been able to lean on for advice and that's really helped my grow, and oddly enough we're both in the golden horseshoe. Thank you again, friend.

Back
Top Bottom