Gingerbud's First Indoor Grow: 315 CMH, Tent, Lemon Thai Kush, Blueberry & Sour Diesel

I think I can start germinating soon for the next grow. I have a nice light for starting seeds that will serve as my light source till they're ready for the big light. I'm going to do four gorilla glue #4's from canuk seeds. You think I would've learned my lesson doing 5 plants in a 3x3 but I'm starting to wonder if I could fit an auto in the middle... Maybe I'm just flirting with disaster.

Anyways, the current grow is coming along consistently. A friend of mine gave me some overdrive but I think I'm a week away from using it.

It's exciting being in the final stretch, all the hours of work/wife asking what takes so long

Sour diesel is my favourite to look at.

I think I can start germinating soon for the next grow. I have a nice light for starting seeds that will serve as my light source till they're ready for the big light. I'm going to do four gorilla glue #4's from canuk seeds. You think I would've learned my lesson doing 5 plants in a 3x3 but I'm starting to wonder if I could fit an auto in the middle... Maybe I'm just flirting with disaster.

Anyways, the current grow is coming along consistently. A friend of mine gave me some overdrive but I think I'm a week away from using it.

It's exciting being in the final stretch, all the hours of work/wife asking what takes so long

Sour diesel is my favourite to look at.

Looking good!! I gotta agree with a previous post your plants out grew the scrog but I wouldn’t change a thing they look great!! Your gonna have lots of good times with that pack of papers i saw earlier when theyre done and cured. Keep the updates coming lookin forward to how your yield turns out!

Things are humming along. I have roughly two weeks of nute feedings before I have to flush, I'm gonna go straight nutrients and overdrive until then. The smells are really starting to develop, I can't leave the door open as long as I used to.

I've started germinating for my next grow, I've come across a pack of gorilla glue #4, and I'm going to go with that. I'm soaking 5 in case one doesn't pop, with a friend claiming the 5th one if they all come through (I learned my lesson with five plants in a 3x3). They're wrapped in a soaked paper towel sitting on a modem. Let the craziness start all over!

What's an update without pictures?

Things are starting to fly by. I can't remember the exact number but I think I'm 8 days away from flushing. Hard to believe I'll be harvesting within the month.

I'm really happy with how overdrive had worked for the plants, I've noticed the buds starting to get a bit thicker which is nice because I thought they were a little skinny.

My foliage under the canopy is starting to die, definite signs that this grow is coming to an end. I also finally picked up a loupe, unfortunately I can't get my phone to take a good picture with it. Here's some pics including the seedlings I've started (the fifth one is for a friend! I've learned my lesson)

Things are starting to fly by. I can't remember the exact number but I think I'm 8 days away from flushing. Hard to believe I'll be harvesting within the month.

I'm really happy with how overdrive had worked for the plants, I've noticed the buds starting to get a bit thicker which is nice because I thought they were a little skinny.

My foliage under the canopy is starting to die, definite signs that this grow is coming to an end. I also finally picked up a loupe, unfortunately I can't get my phone to take a good picture with it. Here's some pics including the seedlings I've started (the fifth one is for a friend! I've learned my lesson)
Your plants look beautiful but based on the pic of that bud why are you flushing in 8 days? Those buds appear to have lots of swelling left to do yet like several weeks worth of swelling before ripening? Im just curious not criticizing how do you decide when to flush Im still trying to figure it out my current grows been flowering for 6-8weeks and still mostly clear trichs. I think i have 3-4 weeks left yet.
:bong:

Your plants look beautiful but based on the pic of that bud why are you flushing in 8 days? Those buds appear to have lots of swelling left to do yet like several weeks worth of swelling before ripening? Im just curious not criticizing how do you decide when to flush Im still trying to figure it out my current grows been flowering for 6-8weeks and still mostly clear trichs. I think i have 3-4 weeks left yet.
:bong:

It's just an estimate really. Flowering for the lemon Thai is about 70 days, I started January 25th. So with 8 days left of nute eligibility then 2 weeks for flush I should be in the ballpark.

Looks great BudGinger!
Those colas are swelling nicely. I am about ready to harvest as well. It's a scary time for first time growers lol. I just started flushing last night but time got away from me and I will probably chop this Sunday.

Looks great BudGinger!
Those colas are swelling nicely. I am about ready to harvest as well. It's a scary time for first time growers lol. I just started flushing last night but time got away from me and I will probably chop this Sunday.

No kidding, I'm terrified. You think the grow lasts forever then bam, you come to the flush and panic sets it. I'll have to look into your near finished product when I get home

Things are humming along. I'm really happy with the plants in the last week, they've really bulked up. The seedlings are coming just as fast, I've put them into medium sized pots until the harvest is done. I don't want to jinx myself but the timing is coming along nicely between grows. I'm going one more feeding on nutes before I flush, I have a bit more overdrive left, I want to use it. Then 2 weeks of flushing. Final stretch! Here's some pics.

A pretty significant day for this grow, it's the last of nutrients. I'm not going to lie I'm pretty excited to not have to measure out nutes and just go straight water haha.

Ive been thinking about how trim the crop without stinking up the house / without getting anither room but a friend of mine had a good idea and I think I'm going to trim it out in my shed. I went and picked up a space heater to keep me warm in the shed, I'm still going to cure the crop in the grow tent. I figure do a wet trim and get em back in the tent.

Here's some pics. Leaves are starting to really turn colour but I'm okay with that. I'm hoping the buds are soaking up and food left in those leaves. The sprouts are coming along as well, I think they'll have to get their own journal soon.

9 days left until scheduled completion but we'll see how it goes. I might stretch it out another five days or so... Unless the trichs suddenly extremely cloudy. I'm really liking this flush part of the grow, watering time is much faster haha.

Here's some more pictures as always

Trying to be patient... Trying haha. Still a few days out from harvest but we're close! Starting to run into some weight issues, some of the colas are causing the branches to sag... I'm going to have to tie them up. It kinda freaked me out seeing them like that at first.

All of the fan leaves on one of my lemon Thai Kush have turned completely yellow, to my understanding this is a sign of nutrients being taken away? Here's hoping anyways. Here's some pics, next update will hopefully be at harvest. Now, to find some string.

Back
Top Bottom