Girl Scout Cookies Xtrm In Coco LED

If you decide to do a sea of green then don't take any clones less than 6 inches. i used 2 liter plastic bottles, with duct tape wrapped for light protection for roots. At that time I was using ffof mix, but straight coco would work better. i had it set up where I was starting 12 new clones every 2 weeks, and harvesting 12 plants. But at that time I was illegal and the more plants they catch you with the more time they gonna give me. Now I can grow as many as I want, as long as I never have over 10 ozs. . So I could possible go to growing SOG again, as it's probably the most productive, and easy to care for garden possible !! Just don't forget, bigger the clone, bigger the popcycle !!

Hey SP thanks for the tips. A perpetual sog in the 4x4 would be interesting! I would even be able to run different strains at the same time. My last grow I did 9 plants and came out with 14oz. I'm sure it was a pound but lost some to bud rot. I did like growing more plants, it was easy to get a big yield. I like your idea with the 2 liter bottles. I am definitely going to do that in the box! Starting now! Just waiting for my seedlings to be old enough to clone. Once I finish my comparison grow for organic coco then I'll probably switch up to sog.

I feel you brother, I vegged my previous CFL grow for about two months only to end up with balls. Not that I lost mine however the plant got some, LoL. These ones have been going for about a month and my journal is really chilled. I have no rush nor deadline to complete however would most likely flip to 12/12 before 2017 startshave a great day my man!

Oh man I'm sorry to hear that! Did you save any pollen at least to make the 2 months worth while? It's really easy to want to rush it all for the buds. It took me a while to figure out it's the plants world, I'm just passing through. Sounds like you already have it figured out.

Tomorrow I'm starting construction on a drain table that will allow me to drain to waste, by sliding catch tray underneith. One gal. containers with side cut out works well. Table is only about 10" high. I use three of those flat plastic bins, made to slide under the bed. Each one holds either 12 or 18 (can't remember) 2 liter bottles. last time I hand watered, now I plan to use auto drip system. buddy is telling me to use flood and drain system, but I've had problems (lock out) watering from the bottom. once I get it built, I'll show you what I mean. Nothing fancy. If I had an old card table, i'd cut the legs down and use that. Only thing is, I will have to buy a new tent for my 4 or 5 moms I'll need to supply that many clones. When I harvest a tray, I add a new tray of cuttings. and i expect coco is going to work much better than ffof ? Right now i have 2 good size blue dream moms and 15 various clones that are just a few days old, a good start. so wish me luck !! I'll probably start a new journal for it, or maybe just make it part of my current journal? And I believe you & I
are making the best decision we ever made, by changing to coco !!

Yeah SP you're right coco is a fantastic medium for the girls. I'm using a modified hempy bucket where I layered in Happy Frog soil as the top layer in my buckets. I just popped a mystery auto from buddha seeds using straight coco, instead of the way I did it with my gsc and sc, and following BF advice on how to water coco I'm seeing DWC growth in my MA. I have another gsc in the ground that I'm waiting for her to poke her head above the ground and she's going to go into straight coco too. :thumb:

Nah brother didn't save any pollen though, when it happened I was already planning on making some fem seeds and just counted the loss as is

Making seeds sounds like fun times, good luck. :thumb:

Tomorrow I'm starting construction on a drain table that will allow me to drain to waste, by sliding catch tray underneith. One gal. containers with side cut out works well. Table is only about 10" high. I use three of those flat plastic bins, made to slide under the bed. Each one holds either 12 or 18 (can't remember) 2 liter bottles. last time I hand watered, now I plan to use auto drip system. buddy is telling me to use flood and drain system, but I've had problems (lock out) watering from the bottom. once I get it built, I'll show you what I mean. Nothing fancy. If I had an old card table, i'd cut the legs down and use that. Only thing is, I will have to buy a new tent for my 4 or 5 moms I'll need to supply that many clones. When I harvest a tray, I add a new tray of cuttings. and i expect coco is going to work much better than ffof ? Right now i have 2 good size blue dream moms and 15 various clones that are just a few days old, a good start. so wish me luck !! I'll probably start a new journal for it, or maybe just make it part of my current journal? And I believe you & I
are making the best decision we ever made, by changing to coco !!

I like that idea, I'm going to have to do something like that for the box. Just concerned with height restrictions. I'll have to play around in there when I start the sog. Right now in the tent vacuuming the saucer is working out but I wish the ring was taller so I could get more water in there. Once I start a sog in the tent I'll have to do something like what your saying in there too. Looking forward to pics. I can't imagine hand watering that many plants let alone cleaning the run off for each one. So that catch tray is a must. The drip system makes life so much easier. I'd definitely run one in the sog too. Lol lots of clones. For me coco is great. I was able to grow big plants in small containers. I always had problems with ph and lockout in ffof when I did a longer veg. I recommend checking out ledrf grow videos if your interested in coco. He details how he grows in coco and it's made the difference for me. blue dream sounds great good luck! Hey your Sig doesn't work though

Yeah SP you're right coco is a fantastic medium for the girls. I'm using a modified hempy bucket where I layered in Happy Frog soil as the top layer in my buckets. I just popped a mystery auto from buddha seeds using straight coco, instead of the way I did it with my gsc and sc, and following BF advice on how to water coco I'm seeing DWC growth in my MA. I have another gsc in the ground that I'm waiting for her to poke her head above the ground and she's going to go into straight coco too. :thumb:

Hey raz! I'm so happy to hear that coco is working out for you! Your buds look fantastic! Looking forward to see what coco brings you.

The colas I smooshed dried fast due to the heater being on. They are jarred. It's very Crystally.
IMAG2112_1.jpg

IMAG21113.jpg

13.4g

Thanks pat! They have just been jarred but I'm out so they got put in the vape. I was already high last night but when I vaped this Gsc Xtrm I ended up going to bed. I just asked my wife what time I went to bed at and she said 7pm. That's great since normally I have trouble getting sleepy and go to bed at a much later time.

Hi man, sounds all good. I'm gonna make some drain table too. Just for the peace of mind because I might end up with the ollas being my No'1 way of watering and the table just to catch the microbe/feed water. I'm thinking about 3x3 wooden construction for my 4x4 tent, white foil. And also the drain reservoir. The runoff then can be re-brewed in my brewer. I will post pics for sure when it is done man!

Well after smoking the buds I broke off I realized this is probably the most potent smoke I've ever had. My tolerance is pretty high and normally when I harvest, the buds are no good to me until a week of cure. The buds I broke are a little harsh but not what I thought it would be. My wife and I both agree the buds that I broke somewhere between week 5-7 are the strongest we have had. Even stronger then the wax we got from the dispensary. Just a few hits and I'm stuck to the couch. So I decided to harvest the "budsickle" (as fuzz calls it) even though it was still pushing white pistols. It was starting to get some purple in it!
GSC Xtrm from AMS Seeds.
IMAG2100_11.jpg

IMAG21152.jpg

IMAG2115_1.jpg

IMAG21161.jpg

IMAG21171.jpg

IMAG21182.jpg

Here are some close ups.

Today is week 8 in the tent.
IMAG2119.jpg

IMAG21202.jpg

IMAG21211.jpg

IMAG21223.jpg

IMAG21232.jpg

IMAG21243.jpg

IMAG21252.jpg

IMAG21262.jpg

Sounds like it's going to be a great night time smoke for ya! :thumb:

Yeah, it's perfect! During the day if you take a few hits it'll creep up on you and it's a nice high.

Thats what its all about BF, i do a little dab an hour before bedtime and its a wrap. Lol
Sent from my iPad using 420

I've missed that! It's so nice to have my own stuff that puts me in that place that I feel ready for bed. I feel like it's been too long.

Hi man, sounds all good. I'm gonna make some drain table too. Just for the peace of mind because I might end up with the ollas being my No'1 way of watering and the table just to catch the microbe/feed water. I'm thinking about 3x3 wooden construction for my 4x4 tent, white foil. And also the drain reservoir. The runoff then can be re-brewed in my brewer. I will post pics for sure when it is done man!

Yeah! Looking forward to pics! It will be good to get a lot of different ideas. I like what I've seen so far. It's would be cool if i could make some kind of runoff system that collects in a bucket.

Man thats gonna be a nice pile of buds!

Sent from my iPad using 420

Thanks PW. Only a few more weeks I cannot wait!

Looks like only thing you will need now are some girl scout cookies to go with your Girl Scout Cookies! :) :love: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom