Giveaway: WEEGrow LED Grow Lights

270b.png
Support WEEGrow LED Grow Light
Yes! Please count me in

Hi dear, I'm here to tell you that you win it! Congrats and happy new year! Please contact WEEGrow to get your prize.

Thanks for all 420 members' support!

WEEGrow will always work for growers to achieve our mission
"Let everyone use the most convenient grow lights and own a prosperous garden. No matter how new you are in this field, you can grow indoor if you want. Ease your grow life now."
Support WEEGrow LED Grow Light first !!!! Merry Christmas!!!!

Hi dear, I'm here to tell you that you win it! Congrats and happy new year! Please contact WEEGrow to get your prize.

Thanks for all 420 members' support!

WEEGrow will always work for growers to achieve our mission
"Let everyone use the most convenient grow lights and own a prosperous garden. No matter how new you are in this field, you can grow indoor if you want. Ease your grow life now."
Amazing!!!!

Huge thanks for the light will do an unboxing will link u up so far just plugged it in just to see it works n I really love it an it’s supper bright with a dimmer I’m definitely happy with it a huge thanks again !!

:rollit: :love::love::love::love::love::thumb:
WEEGrow C-100 GIVE AWAY! (96 watt LED grow light)

TIME:2020.12.25-2020.12.31 (PST)

Easy to enter
⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
Type "✋Support WEEGrow LED Grow Light" in the reply

Giveaway only available for US growers, we will pick one randomly to send one C-100 for free.

Good Luck!

PS: If you don't want to wait, WEEGrow is on sale now, you can get your special offer directly on WEEGrow official Website, UP TO 50% OFF

Merry Christmas!
✋Support WEEGrow LED Grow Light"

Please please please

Yo @Ally p ! It's a pleasure to have you here. Welcome! :)

This contest is not odd. Our sponsors here are wonderfully generous and supportive.

Keep your eyes peeled and your ear to the streets. These contests pop up like wild fires. ;)

In the mean time, feel free to visit some grow journals and get comfy. There are tons of helpful members here who love to help.

Are you currently growing anything? Are ya...planning on something? Just looking for info? Or perhaps just passing by. :)

Back
Top Bottom