GlasgowGreen's 1st Grow Nirvana White Widow Journal - 2012

and ere it is:thumb:
big10.JPG

Re: GlasgowGreen’s 1st Grow Nirvana White Widow Journal - 2012

maybe put a lighter next to it m8 for size, looking good though. Could do with a smoke of it lmao

11cm 5.2g dry and in the jar curing :thumb:

:peace:

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! I'm in all day whenever u want to pop in for a smoke hehe

nice nugs lad.. ive never thought about regen a plant will be intresting to see how you get on.any tips i can learn MAGIC.i have a cracking looking white widow i want to regenirate if thats how you spell it..LOL. how did S I GRAPEFRUIT taste?? :goodjob:

looking great!!

you gonna top and/or train them at all?

The 3 that will be going into flower next week have been topped just above the 2nd node and tied down a wee bit to let light down the center of the plant

nice nugs lad.. ive never thought about regen a plant will be intresting to see how you get on.any tips i can learn MAGIC.i have a cracking looking white widow i want to regenirate if thats how you spell it..LOL. how did S I GRAPEFRUIT taste?? :goodjob:

All you have to do yo re-gen is leave some low down growth sites and put under 24hr light or so i am told lol

The taste was smooth and sweet with a nice citrus aftertaste mmmmm

Me and my good friend done some work on the flower room last night.:thumb:

So we decided to put 3 of the ladies in and get them under two 400w MH at 18inch distance. :high-five:
I will keep them under MH for a week then flip the switch and bulbs to 12/12 dual Spectrum

Left is 12" Middle is 7.5" Right is 11.5"

31072.JPG

So what you guys think?

i think its looking good.plenty space in there now for the cracking looking girls what a nice colour on them..:Namaste::peace:

things are looking really good mate, it will pay off nicely im sure.

now for re-gen a plant, what i have found works great and gives you a plant with many branches, its called monster cropping, basically what you do is take a clone off a plant that is well in flower, i took mine after day 21 of flower, i think it was more like, day 28 of flower, then you put the clone under 24-0 of light then this makes it go back into veg, the plant then goes crazy and grows stems and branches all over the place, its better than last, requires no training, all i have done is pull the branches down to let light in as the branch growth is crazy, so id recomend doing that to anyone, its not like taking a clone off a plant that is still in veg, i took a clone off the same plant in veg and another well into flower, the clone in veg grew like a normal plant, but the one i took in flower went crazy, its twice as tall as the clone i took in veg, it has got hundreds of branches compared to a normal clone, give a try i promise you that you will love the results and then when the clone is re-vegged then left to veg for a while, then when it goes to flower it looks like a really thick bushy plant with loads of branches and the nodes are really close together so it should give a load of bigger buds, ive not tried harvesting a plant then re-veg it, but doing this might give the same results, i just think monster cropping gets the plant growing like crazy from the ground up,

The re-veg is going good. the plant has not died off and looks like i will be getting some new growth soon.

I was thinking along the same lines as you Paul re: taking of a clone in flower but keep in mind these are not my plants so my only option was to wait till they had been chopped. If i manage to get clones then i will also have to give some back to the original owner too.

So yes i is hoping for monster growth, then i can share some clones out cos i know these plants have strong genetics and OMG what a smoke!!

Aye where's the pics bro!? lol

Sorry for the lack of updates guys but i have been quite busy with my sport commitments

Aggressive PlayStation

Extreme Channel Changing

and

Power Eating

Will update as soon as i can drag myself away :cheesygrinsmiley:

At least yer patter is making up for the lack of updates fatboy :p :peace:

Back
Top Bottom